Thursday, March 16, 2023

Zenith's new video with "Zenith" Synchronicity and "Bel-Air". The MONEY Theme and Princeton Beating Arizona-236

 

I just got home from work and watching/listening to some college basketball games. I just went to YouTube and seen Zenith had uploaded a new video about synchronicity with Zenith. 

Zenith is the reason why I know the importance of the Francis Bacon/Capital Letter ciphers, so I figured I would type out "ZENITH" in all caps. 
ZENITH=236(FB)
Once again, this number comes up...
Wish I knew the full meaning to it, but it's somehow related to the MONEY Theme and such with 226. 
YouTube even shows his video as 4:56 in length. 
Think how 456 is the big Squid Game number and connected to MONEY. 

Zenith's video also involves the show "Bel-Air", which is interesting to me. I'm watching basketball because I did a 12 team parlay today I picked PRINCETON to beat Arizona because of the Tiger Symbolism. 
Whenever I think of PRINCETON, It makes me think of "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" because Uncle Phil graduated from there, and Carlton wants to go there. 
So crazy to me that Princeton would win the same day he posts a video about this synchronicity. 
Plus, Zenith's sync with "Bel-Air" involves Basketball. 

Further, the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air is based around the BANKS Family. (Money). 

I'll pry lose this parlay now that I'm blogging about it lol, but be interesting if it hits considering the Money theme. 

The reason I picked Princeton was that I noticed if they won and Missouri won, both TIGER teams would play each other. 
Princeton also got their 22nd win and 22 is the big Tiger Number with Tiger King. 
Wildcats=28
Arizona Wildcats stayed on 28 wins. 
Princeton even won with 59 points. 
Tiger=59

In relation to the Boy Meets World Theme and 236, recall how Tyra Banks is linked to that....
I'm just thinking about how Tyra BANKS is also on "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air." 
Tyra is in the 4th season, which is when Will and Carlton go to college with the PEACOCK Mascot. 
Zenith also talks about the film "Six Degrees of Separation" in this video. Notice it came out on 12/8/1993.....Recall how my BANK Account was garnished on 12/8/2022...
Six Degrees of Kevin BACON.
BACON/PIG...MONEY
Kevin Bacon=226(FB)

Gotta think more on this and go back and watch some old videos. Maybe they will make more sense. 




1 comment: