Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Death of Dogger and my Klay Thompson Blog Post In November-CAT Theme 624-Boat

 

My mom text me last night and said that Dogger(Clay Thompson) was found dead in his house. I've heard they think it was from carbon monoxide because his dog was also dead. I just saw him less than a week ago at the grocery store too. 


I also blogged about Dogger due to a synchronicity on 11/18/2022 in relation to Klay Thompson, the basketball player. My friends and I always call Klay Thompson "Dogger" because he has the same name as Dogger, just spelled with a "K" instead of a C.....which is also interesting considering "K"=11 and Klay Thompson is all about the number 11. Plus, my sync was in the 11th month. 

Anyway, I had noticed a pattern with 911 with Klay Thompson and the Warriors were playing the New York Knicks that day, so I watched the game. Klay Thompson ended up beating JJ Redick's Three Point record in that game, so I looked up Redick to find his middle name was "Clay." We had also just got a new dog named "Chase" and I was talking about it at work on 11/18 only to see a box that said "New Dog" a second later. 
So considering I had synchronicity with "Dog" and then I saw JJ Redick's middle name was Clay, I thought there was a connection to "Dogger." 
Notice that synchronicity was 82 days or 2 months 21 days before Klay Thompson's bday. 
Klay Thompson=221(FB)
Dogger=82(FB)

Also, notice that Dogger died a span of 82 days after his bday. 


While looking at Dogger's obituary I noticed that his middle name is Adam....So his intials are C.A.T., like "Cat". I find that hilarious...a guy nicknamed "Dogger" has initials that say "Cat." 
Klay Alexander Thompson....
So he is sort've a "Kat" as well. 

I find this interesting because JJ Redick's bday is 6/24. 
Recall from years ago that I was following a CAT Theme that involved the number 624..
Cat=6 and 24
My moms cat went missing just before my uncle Barney died. Later that year my cat had kittens and I saw someone post how they found baby kittens that needed nursed...so I told her to bring them over and see if our cat would take them in....She brought them over the same day my Grandma Murphy ended up dying. 

I'm sitting here thinking about last seeing Dogger at the grocery store. When I got off work today I went to the store to get some stuff for supper and the first person I saw was my cousin Katie....She is the biggest Cat lover I know...
Her name and her husbands name both sum to "211". 
Dogger=211(FB)
Katie's father was my uncle Clancy that also sums to 211...and recall the synchronicity I had with him at my grandma's house on 2/11/2017. My grandma's name also sums to 211...

When Clancy died a big number was 624. He died 6 months 24 days after my grandma...and 6 months 24 days before my bday. 
My son Zamien was born 6 months 24 days after 6/24 in the same year Clancy died. This was all linked to a Bridge/Earthquke/Drowning Theme....
Zamien was also born 6 months 24 days before 8/10, which was a big day with the Cleveland Indians stuff/Rocky Colavito that was all about 624. 

Haha, and as I'm typing this up I hear my boys fighting over this toy. They were fighting because Alistair says it's a CAT and Zamien kept telling him it was a Fox. 


I also just blogged about the Boat Theme again and how I think Lil Yachty is important...Notice how I blogged about Klay Thompson being on a Yacht in that post in November too. 

Dogger=153(Jewish)
Boat=153(Jewish)

Klay Thompson's bday is also the 39th day of the year. 
39 the big number around Lil Yachty. 
Lil Yachty born on Kobe Bryant's bday. 
Dogger died 109 days before JJ Redick's bday. 
Dogger died 109 days after my synchronicity with JJ Redick/Dogger
Klay Thompson's bday is a span of 10 months 9 days before Dogger's. 

Today is 10 months 9 days before Zamien's 6th bday. 

Dogger died on 3/7...

It makes me think of Los Angeles. 
Los Angeles=37 and 109
Klay Thompson born in Los Angeles and his father used to be a Laker. 

Clippers are named after Boats...Clipper Ships..
Clippers playing the Raptors right now...the team Kobe scored 81 points against. 















No comments:

Post a Comment