Friday, March 17, 2023

Zenith and My Mindless Freaks Facebook and the Money Theme


I was researching the term "Zenith" and the picture on Wikipedia shows the Zenith in a picture that reminded me of the cover I used on my old music/Gematria Facebook page.
Hopefully you can see what I'm talking about by looking at the image above...
But, I scrolled down and the last time I posted anything on that page was 2/12/2018...Notice the video was about the Stock Market Crash lol...
In my previous post about Zenith tonight, I mentioned how I think it's connected to the Money theme...and of course, this just verifies it even more.
My parlay also hit tonight too...I need this money bad right now, so really glad I hit it....only problem is I still don't have a bank account to cash it out lol..so have to figure out how I can get paid out...

Princeton Tigers=424(FB)
James Avery=236(FB)(Uncle Phil)
Adrian Holmes=236(FB)(new Uncle Phil)

424 has been big with Francis Bacon Ciphers...
More 236....

Philip...Horses...Horses linked to 219 and Money Theme..
PHILadelphia important to Stock Market narrative.

Tomorrow will be 226 days before the Stock Market Crash anniversary...

3/16..
Herbert Hoover=316(FB)
Donald Trump=316(FB)

I feel like Joe Exotic, Tiger King, or the Tiger narrative has to be important again...
Princeton, Missouri, Auburn all Tigers and won today.












 

2 comments:

  1. Dude you called it

    https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/18/us/cocaine-cat-serval-cincinnati-ohio-trnd/index.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cocaine cat. Cincinnati are the bearcats. Cocaine bear...

    ReplyDelete