Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Suspicious Death on Carnival Cruise Ship and the Boat Theme-Lil Yachty-Poland/Russia-Ukraine

 

There's not many details to this story, but it was in the CNN Headlines today. A story about a lady who died on a BOAT. 

Carnival Cruise=223

223 a number I mentioned in my post last night in relation to Boat. 
I never even thought about it until now either. But last night before I got on the computer and made that blog post, we went to Denison to buy a few groceries. I noticed that Walmart sold Lil Yachty Pizza's and told my daughter they have to taste better than his music. I then played Lil Yachty songs on the way home, because Jasmine didn't know who it was. 
But his nickname is Lil Boat, so it fits perfectly into the narrative. Possibly this is why I was subconciously thinking something was important to Boats....We even listened to the song "Poland" at work today, because I was still talking about him lol. 

Carnival Cruise....His music makes me think of a Carnival too..So childish and strange for the most part. 

So maybe there will be more Boat stuff on 3/9, a date that is important to Lil Yachty? 
War=39
Recall that he released the song "Poland" in connection to Russian Rockets landing in Poland. 

Russia invaded Ukraine on 2/23. 
The Rockets landed in Poland 2 months 23 days after Lil Yachty's bday. 
We had the story of a man sinking a Russian Yacht after the invasion. He tried to sink it on 2/26/22. (226)

3/9 will be 114 days after the Rockets landed in Poland. 
World War=114 and 226(FB)
3/9/23 will also be 1 year 14 days after Russia invaded Ukraine. 

It will also be 153 days after Putin's bday....
Boat=153(Jewish)
Seeb=153(FB)
Seeb, Oman=223(Jewish)


Lil Yachty is 25 years old...
Boat=25

Poland=28
Takeoff=28(Died around same time)
Rockets=28

 








No comments:

Post a Comment