Thursday, March 9, 2023

High Water Synchronicity and My Heart Will Go On Synchronicity in Relation to the BOAT Theme


Earlier at work our gas thing went off. Usually you just push the button and read the message..and it's usually cause the gas guy is outside.....but it went off today and had a message I've never seen before...
High Water Warning.
A bit later I was in the cooler as I had to put away the truck. We also just got a new compressor, so we re-arranged where everything goes......
Anyway, we don't have as much room for the water now, so I had to stack it really high, and I figured the owner was going to say something, but she never did.....But I started thinking how I had small anxiety over the water being too high...like a High Water Warning...

I told my co-workers my basement is probably gonna flood again or we are gonna get a Tsunami in the news lol. 
A bit later something made me think of this guy I found on YouTube a week or so ago that makes songs in the style of bands like Korn, System of a Down and what not...
I showed Heather a song, which just so happened to be "If System of a Down Wrote, My Heart Will Go On." I think it's an awesome version lol, but she wasn't really into it...
Ever since I have been singing the song in my head though.



I just went to CNN and they have a headline story about Nicole Scherzinger re-making "My Heart Will Go On" in the style of Led Zeppelin..
So I'm supposed to see something with it....

I have been following a BOAT Theme for today and this song is from the film "Titanic"..

And notice above the thumbnail of the System of a Down version is 2:23...a number I've been talking about with the theme.

Moonic Productions=223 and 236

As I'm typing this, the alarm just went off again lol..
3:04 pm..
The address here is 304..
Even got the 666 on it...
304 was important to Putin around the time of the Lightning stuff..


Hmmm...
Today is 153 days after Putins bday..
Boat=153(Jewish)

Led Zeppelin=225(FB)
Titanic=225(FB)
Celine Dion=225(Eng Ext)
Nicole Scherzinger was born in Hawaii, which makes me think of Pearl Harbor/Boats..

Hawaii=33 and 39
Today is 3/9
Today is a span of 3 months 3 days after Pearl Harbor Day.
Moonic Productions guy is from Finland, which makes me think of Putin and Trump meeting in Finland that I blogged about years ago.
Finland=39 and 33

SoaD=39
Led Zeppelin is interesting too, because I have a post about the USS Bonhomme Richard that was connected to Led Zeppelin members John Paul Jones and John Bonham.

I'll have to think about this more later tonight.















 

4 comments:

  1. So that dream I had about the boat and the lighthouse... Well it's just funny because there's this movie that came out in November that is set in a lighthouse and the characters are in a Dreamworld. I never really sat down and watched it until last night. My stepdaughter picked it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6+9+19+87 = 121
    Slumberland = 121

    ReplyDelete
  3. March 19 will be 121 days after the film's release

    ReplyDelete
  4. In my dream a boat capsized. There's a story about a boat capsizing on CNN today

    ReplyDelete