Thursday, March 23, 2023

Denmark Metal Drummer Josua Madsen Hit By a Bus and The 2019 Tisha B'Av Narrative with Denmark and the Umbrella-Rambo Kicked Off Gematria Effect Episode on Ides of March

 
I seriously can't even read Zach's blog anymore, but I will continue anyway lol....Just so many terrible decodes that he always has to fit with some type of ritual done by the cabal...
So a drummer from the Danish 80's Metal band "Artillery" died on 3/8. 
So just because he died on 3/8 he was murdered? Even though the story clearly says he was hit by a bus. It's just speculation that he was murdered because he is fitting in the word "Murder" just because it sums to 38, and he believes every death in the media is some type of sacrifice. 
Can't just leave it that he was a drummer dead on 3/8? 
Drummer=38
We at least know this to be true. 

Josua Marsden=67
He died on the 67th day. 

Can't just leave it at that either? 

He was ritually sacrificed because of his fateful name gematria...No matter what age he died, the phrases "Blood Sacrifice" and "Human Sacrifice" could always be placed in as speculation. It doesn't prove it by any means. 

He died age 45....so this must be a ritual because "Ritual"=45? 

Ritual=27, 45, 81 and 81

What about all of the other people who die at ages that don't link to these numbers? They also get called a Ritual, or Murder, or Sacrifice...

Now...when I see this story is about a Denmark band, I instantly think it's probably connected to my friends in Denmark. I only know 2 brothers from Denmark, and I haven't seen them forever, but I always associate anything Denmark with them. Further, one of them was a foreign exchange student that lived with my cousin Justin...and I barely talk to Justin, but a classmate of ours called him on my phone on St. Patty's day while I was DJing, and then I talked to him the next day, because he wondered why I called. 

Notice this guy died 172 days after Asmus' bday..
Asmus Kiehn=172(FB)
Further, none of the USA stories were written until 3/10 at least from what I could tell....
Notice these stories came 174 days after his bday. 
Josua Madsen=174(FB)
This news was also a span of 67 days after Asmus' brother "Esben's" bday. 
Josua Madsen=67
Died on 67th day. 

You see, it doesn't have to mean "Blood Sacrifice." The story links perfect to my thoughts/narrative with Denmark. 



Recall how I was watching for the date 3/10/23 too in relation to Nipsey Hussle and the 2019 Tisha B'Av Narrative(8/10/2019 and 8/11/2019) 

Also, recall that on 8/10/2019 CNN had a story about Christiania, which is an autonomous zone in Denmark. I talked about how I had a shirt from Denmark that said "Christiania" on it and thought that we may possibly get a story important to Denmark....Then a few days later the headline story was that Trump wanted to buy Greenland from Denmark.....We then got Kiefer Sutherland getting in a BUS crash in Denmark..Think about how Josua Madsen died from a BUS....Kiefer was important because "The Lost Boys" and "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" were synced to the 310 stuff...and Kiefer's father DONALD Sutherland was in Buffy. 



Here's a few pages from my book where I talked about this narrative....Notice it has a lot to do with the Umbrella symbolism...and we had a story about a man getting struck by lightning holding an Umbrella just after 2019 Tisha B'Av too.....

There is for sure a big link to the Umbrella still. 
And think how Rambo basically got kicked off of The Gematria Effect last week, and how it involved "Fritz Springmeier"....He's the guy who talked about the Umbrella being a symbol for Mind Control...
It happened 277 days or 9 months 4 days after Rambo's bday...
Fritz Artz Springmeier=277
Fritz Springmeier=94
Zach Hubbard=94
Recall how Zach went to the "March For Our Lives" Protest in Everett, Washington on Rambo's bday last year. It's the story he has at the top of his blog. 
Everett=94
March For Our Lives=94
Seattle, Washington=94
The Gematria Effect=611(FB)

And recall how all of the main Truth Rally's were linked to the Umbrella Symbolism. 
The Truth Rally's ended 94 days after Rambo's bday on 9/13. 

I'm wondering about Josua Madsen died 172 days after Asmus bday too...considering the Rambo thing happened 172 days after Fritz Springmeier's bday. 


Copenhagen=38
Josua Madsen died on 3/8. 
Drummer=38

Donald Sutherland=172

His bday was 236 days before 3/10....
Has to be something important to him I would say considering I've been following 236 a lot. 


Just typing in some things....
Zachary Keefe Hubbard=236(ALW) and 248(FB)
I just blogged about 248 with Princeton...
Thanks to David who pointed out Princeton would become 24-8 if they beat Creighton too...
Right after I made that post I went to YouTube and Zach had a video about "The Lemming Files"=248...I just forgot to blog about it as I haven't had much time. 
Think how that game is on 3/24, which is Damar Hamlin's bday...and he's synced to the Umbrella Symbolism and Truth Rally's. 
Truth Frequency Radio=248
TFR=186(Jewish)(186 Big Umbrella Number)

I don't know how to fully explain it, but I've had a ton of synchronicity with the number "4" lately too...For example, I accidentally bet 228 dollars on a round robin cause my phone froze up...and somehow I hit a "4" instead of a "1'. Thankfully Princeton won again and I hit 5 out of 6 and still won close to 500...If Kansas wouldn't have lost I would've hit a lot bigger. But after I accidentally did that....I turned ont he game and number 4 was shooting a free throw and stuff like that....Just kept happening...and early tonight I saw something about the Warriors and their 4 rings and such...just keep seeing the number "4." 
Four=456(Eng Ext)
456 the Squid Game/Money Number...
Asmus born on the day Squid Game came out...

It all seems to stem back to Money somehow. 
And remember back in February I blogged about "4" synchronicity happening on 2/22/23. 

We'll see what happens in the next few days I guess. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment