Sunday, March 5, 2023

Chris Rock's 'Selective Outrage" and the Will Smith Connection-Alopecia Connection in my Life

 

Chris Rock's new special "Selective Outrage" livestreamed on Netflix on 3/4. Notice it was a span of 5 months 8 days after Will Smith's bday. 
Chris Rock=58
Chris Rock is currently 58 years old. 

The 161 days is also interesting. 
Peacock=161(FB)
This also came a span of 206 days before Will Smith's 55th bday. 
Chris Rock=206(FB)
Will Smith=55 and 125
Netflix=125(FB) and 36
Peacock=36 and 54
Will Smith is currently 54 years old. 
The 2nd season of Bel-Air just began on the 54th day of 2023. 

It came out on 2/23...
Philadelphia=223
This just after the Philadelphia Eagles lost in the Super Bowl. 
Chris Rock and Jada Pinkett Smith's bdays are separated by 223 days. 

What I find crazy is that I know a girl(Brianna) that was diagnosed with Alopecia within the last year. When I first saw her post about it on Facebook I thought about the Will Smith Slap and Jada, but I never looked into it. .....I just looked it up....her bday(7/29) is a span of 125 days after Will Smith slapped Chris Rock lol...
Will Smith=125
This also makes her bday 58 days before Will Smith's bday. 
Her name also sums to 127 and notice it's 1 month 27 days. 

The Will Smith slap was also somewhat related to the Stroke symbolism...I'll have to dig a bit, but I remember her dad having a stroke years ago. It's a memory I have of him mostly because I think that stroke led him to get off the shit he was doing that probably caused it. 
His name also sums to 55 and 118 like Will Smith. 







1 comment:

  1. Dude! You have relatives that live in Flintstone Georgia right. My twin brother just pointed out how that's the district Marjorie Taylor Greene represents. Said she believes in Jewish Space Lasers, LOL

    ReplyDelete