Monday, March 6, 2023

Flintstone and Boat Synchronicity Tonight

 




Earlier tonight I was reading an old blog post about Zeitgeist and I talked about Fred Flintstone. I then went to my email and saw Bobby had sent me a message about Flintstone, Georgia and Marjorie Taylor Greene. Recall that my grandma who was from Flintstone, Georgia died in connection to Marjory Stoneman Douglas. I was looking at that post because I'm trying to wrap my brain around some of the Umbrella Symbolism and the controlled truth community. 
The Flintstones=186
186 big Umbrella number. 
Recall that my grandma was born on the day leaving 226 days in the year too. 
226 another Umbrella Number. 

I noticed that today is a span of 2 months 23 days before Marjorie Taylor Greene's bday too. 

It's now about 1am and I started re-watching my Boat Synchronicity video and I noticed I had the "Boy Meets World" Wikipedia page pulled up on the video....I didn't talk about it in the video, so I must've been looking at it for a reason around that time though. 
But 223 was important to my recent "Boy Meets World" blog posts..

I don't even really know why I am blogging about this lol...but I have a strong feeling something linked to it will happen soon. Seeing that 223 and then "Boy Meets World" I can't shake that something linked is coming.  

Seeb, Oman=223(Jewish)
Gulf of Oman and Seeb important to my Boat Sync..

I don't quite see the link between the Flintstones and Boy Meets World though....

Iran=226(Rev Primes)
My actual Boat Synchronicity was on 6/1/21....If you go from 3/6 to 6/1 it's 2 months 26 days. 

The Flintstone thing happened on the 64th day of the year. 
My Boat Sync video was put on YouTube on 6/4. 
I noticed that Derek had a comment at the top of the video comments too. His bday is 6/4. 

I have 42 Likes on that video. 
Iran=42

Boy Meets World first aired on 9/24, which is the day my grandma died in 2017...also Nikolas Cruz's bday. 

Who knows, we will see if it comes up tomorrow, just felt a strong urge to post it. 

I should point out that somewhere in the mix of things looking at the Umbrella symbolism...I looked at the TV and the cartoon on YouTube pulled an Umbrella out of the sand. I was just too lazy to stop it and take a picture tonight. 





7 comments:

  1. Interesting how John Goodman played Fred and Rosie O'Donnell was Betty. Former NFL player John Goodman is the father-in-law to Philadelphia Eagles Player Lane Johnson.
    Many times i feel as if there is an odd synchronicity i experience in relation to yourself. Lately ive been noticing dinosaurs, reminding me of the tv show. The dinosaur family name was Sinclair like the Oil company. Its said Earl Sinclair was modeled after John Goodmans Dan Conner. Earl Sinclair should always remind people of the Biggie Smalls song Hypnotize. If you haven't seen that video it's on YouTube. Think about hypnotizing in relation to the umbrella theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Odd...I feel like i have left this comment before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually dreamed of being on a boat last night that capsized. Somehow we were able to bring it back up from under the water. Weird too is that in the dream I sensed I was somewhere off the coast of Scotland and there was a lighthouse in the distance but it was daytime. I've never been to fucking Scotland. Definitely in my genes though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welp, looks like Ben Savage is running for Congress. Big story on CNN today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Friday will be the Saturn return for Boy Meets World's 1st episode. That'll also be 44 weeks after my Heart Chakra opened on May 6th, 2022. Funny cause Friday will have 56 date numerology. 44 was the first number I started seeing when I first got into gematria. Of course March 10th can be written 10/3. Mercury = 103 ordinal. That date was connected to my grandmothers' deaths through the Mercury count.

    ReplyDelete
  6. People from Dubai don't like the Flintstones but people Abudabi do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. People from Dubai don't like the Flintstones but people from Abudabi do

    ReplyDelete