Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Boy Meets World star Ben Savage is Officially Running For Congress

 


A story about Ben Savage officially running for Congress was on CNN today. I just blogged in the early hours of 3/6 how I thought the Boy Meets World Theme would come back up...
Recall Ben Savage filed papers to run on 1/18/23 after I had synchronicities with Boy Meets World, and then the headline story about Adam Scott and Boys Meets World on 1/25/23. 

Although Ben Savage announced this on Instagram on 3/6(Hours after my blog post)....CNN waited until 3/8 to have it as a headline. 
This was 176 days after Ben Savage's bday. 
This was 59 days before Danielle Fishel's bday. 
This was also the 67th day of the year. 
Boy Meets World=59, 67 and 176
He actually announced it on 3/6, which was the 65th day of the year. 
Philadelphia=65
Recall how the show is set in Philadelphia and was synced to the Eagles. 
3/6 or 6/3...
Money=63
The Theme I have been following seems to be about Money...Tyra BANKS and so on...Adam Schiff born on 22/6(Money #)

California=65 and 175(FB)
Boy Meets World=175

Since it seems the news likes to write stories about my blog posts...Please do a story on something random like "The Torkelson's" in the next few days lol. It was a show I watched around the time Boy Meets World was on.  Might as well add a story about Tyra Banks in the mix too. 

I see that he announced this on Instagram 2 months 23 days after Rider Strong's bday too. 
223 the big number in this theme. 





1 comment: