Thursday, March 23, 2023

Zach Mentioning How He Could Be A 'Greenblatt' on His 56th Episode on YouTube

 

Watching SportsGematria's new video and I noticed the clip that everyone uses about Zach saying he might be a Greenblatt was the 56th episode on his original channel...Think how 56 means the Jesuits to Zach....

Scientology, Christianity and the Freemasons=187

The 56th episode....

Society of Jesus=56 and 187

Zachary Greenblatt=78

Jesuit=78

He put that video out 1 month 12 days after his bday. 

The Jesuits operate in 112 countries....


That video was also 322 days before Zach's bday...Can't make it up, he even talks about Skull and Bones in the description of that video. I'd love to here this whole video again now. 

Of course, I don't really think Zach is a Jesuit, but this is how he would decode any news story, or a video from some other YouTuber. Yet when it comes to him it would be..."Life is Strange."

This is really interesting though, considering the millions of other connections I have shown with Zach over the years. Plus, the Truth Rally's that were all connected to Skull and Bones/Umbrella Symbolism. 

Don't forget...

Zachary Greenblatt=186

186 the Big Umbrella Number that has to do with Mind Control. 

I also feel like I have blogged about this before, but I can't find the post, regardless, here it is again if so. 




1 comment: