Friday, March 31, 2023

Synchronicity With My Dream and the Boat Theme

 

This is crazy lol....I had band practice last night, because we added a few new songs and such...and we have a gig tonight....The gig is at the Down Under where my friend Fonso works when he is not on tour with Smile Empty Soul...
Anyway, I think I subconsciously was thinking about Fonso, because of this and I had a dream that I saw his dad and brother at a gig we were playing at...I was surprised to see them as they live in Florida now. It was dark in the bar so I wasn't sure if if was them at first, but I waved and later his brother came and talked to me and such...

So now, I just wake up and go to Facebook and the first post is from Fonso's mom. A picture of his dad and what I believe are his brother, or I know one of them is his brother at least?....
What I find the most interesting is that his dad is wearing a shirt that says "DUBAI" on it....
This makes me think there is something with the Boat Theme coming up again...

He is Cuban and I recently saw a CNN story about Elian Gonzalez..

2 nights ago(Thursday AM) I had a dream about a giant flood too..and I was at my Uncle Nick and Aunt Darcys house...I couldn't figure out how their basement was barely flooded, because there was water everywhere outside the house...When I woke up yesterday, I even checked my basement to make sure it's not flooding again...

Boats..Floods...

Can't find their bdays and such...so I'll just leave it as that for now and see what happens. 




No comments:

Post a Comment