Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Zamien's Synchronicity with Futurama and "4" With President McNeal-236-Aliens-Joe Biden/Kamala Harris

 


I was just downstairs and Jasmine was asking Zamien "How Many is that"...Zamien then said "4", and right as he said "4", the TV also said "4". It was Season 1 episode 12 of Futurama...The New lady said the winning lottery number was "4"...it then cuts to a scene about President McNeal and how the Omicron Aliens want McNeal. President McNeal says something about get down on all "4's." 

What was funny though is that Zamien noticed the synchronicity. He said, "Hey, the TV just said 4 too." If he recognized the synchronicity, I figure it has to be important. 

Of course...
President McNeal=236(FB) and 236(ALW)

Futurama=52
Today is the 52nd day. 
President=52
So on..

And recall that I had Synchronicity with Season 7 Episode 2 of Futurama while in the hospital after Zamien was born. 
I also had Synchronicity with "Family Guy" episode 72 the day he was born. 
Zamien Behrendt=72
The 72nd episode of "Family Guy" is also in the "4th" Season...something I talked about a lot at the end of 2017 into 2018. 

The 72 also stands out in relation to how "President McNeal" is worded..
President Biden=72
President Trump=72(Was President when Zamien was born)

President Bill McNeal=424(FB)

Looking at it further, it looks as though it's All Capitalized on the TV Show too..
PRESIDENT McNEAL
I don't see the Gematria connection that way though...

Today is also the day Truth Social launched. 
The episode came out on 11/7/1999...
11/7
Zamien born on 1/17
My grandma died 1 month 17 days before my bday just before Zamien was born. 

The Aliens are actually looking for Jenny McNeal and not President McNeal....just makes me think of Kamala and Biden...

Plus, this episode came out 133 days before 3/19/2000, which was the day "Bart to the Future" came out with Lisa as President. 
President=133

When Aliens Attack?
Think about all the UFO stuff in the news recently.

The McNeal name on the show actually comes from the voice actress Tress MacNeille..
Teressa MacNeille=319(FB)

They also spoof "Ally McBeal" with the names, something I know nothing about lol. 
It is interesting that my other son is named "Alistair" and we call him "Ally" too. 
Alistair Behrendt=319(FB)
He was connected to 3/19 with the Volcano/NASCAR Symbolism. 

My synchronicity with Futurama when Zamien was born was actually Season 6 episode 2, but I watched it on Netflix, and at the time, Netflix showed it as Season 7 episode 2. 
It was the "In a Gadda Da Leela" episode...
But I'm looking at the actual Season 7 episode 2 now..

It came out on Tress MacNeille's bday...

A Farewell to Arms=236

I'll have to check this episode out now. 
It even involves a Weather Balloon, which once again stands out to recent times with the China Spy Balloon..






No comments:

Post a Comment