Sunday, February 12, 2023

Matt Damon Film "Air" Trailer During Super Bowl and Why Matt Dillon Makes More Sense-Jasmine's Grandma in ICU-Philadelphia/Bridge/Earthquake

 


I went back to my parents to watch the Super Bowl tonight and there was a commercial with Matt Damon and Ben Affleck. It was a trailer for an upcoming film about Michael Jordan called "Air." 

I then asked my dad about the Geronimo film he was watching earlier. I said something about how that was Matt Damon and he was on the Geronimo film earlier. My dad then said, "No he wasn't." It was Matt Dillon." I then told him how Matt Damon is in a film about Geronimo, and I thought he just mixed up the names.  He then told me that he was watching the old film way before Matt Damon's time, and it was Matt Dillon. I was so confused, because the actor Matt Dillon is around the same age as Matt Damon, so how could it be him? 

My dad then said it was James Arness who is famous for portraying Matt Dillon on "Gunsmoke." 
It's still confusing though, because James Arness is not on any Geronimo film that I can see lol...

Nevertheless, I have now figured out what he meant by saying Matt Dillon. 

I've never watched "Gunsmoke" at all, so I have no idea how it may be connected...
Gunsmoke=39
Matt Dillon=39
Geronimo=39

James King Aurness has an interesting name as well in relation to LeBron "King James" becoming the NBA's scoring champ...
Michael Jordan...His AIRNESS
Matt Dillon=238(FB)
Michael Jordan=238
Today is 238 days before Matt Damon's bday. 

Michael Jordan is also important to the Earthquake narrative with Philadelphia...
Although, the Eagles lost to the Chiefs. 
So many funny things in that game as well such as #32 returning the fumble for the "Chiefs"=32
Eagles=32
Of course, they won by 3 points too, which I'm sure goes back to the Damar Hamlin stuff. 

I am actually surprised in relation to 226 and the Patrick Mahomes winning though...that number has been connected to everything bad it seems...yet for whatever the reason, it was good for him. 
Mahomes still important to the same MONEY Narrative too. 

What's even crazier is that we went to the Eagles winning in 2018 was connected to my experience at my Grandma's house, and then my grandma died just before the Eagles won...
Well...on Friday Jasmine's grandma was hospitalized. We were originally told that she died, but she wasn't dead. She's most likely going to die soon though, as they put her in ICU today and don't think she will live much longer. We will see, but it will be crazy if she dies considering the connection. 
I also forgot that Jasmines uncle Jim died on 11/28/2017, so just before the Eagles won Super Bowl 52....Holy crap..
He even died 65 days after my grandma died..
Philadelphia=65

There's a lot to this...
Jim died 3 months 22 days before 3/22, which was my Uncle Clancy's bday...
Recall Clancy died on Roddy Piper's bday, which syncs to the Bridge/Earthquake narrative with Philadelphia...
My grandma's bday was 5/19, the day leaving 226 days in the year. 

My grandma also died on 9/24, which was Nicholas Cruz's bday(Stoneman Douglas). 
I find this interesting considering the game tonight had a controversial call between players # 9 and # 24. 



1 comment:

  1. AIR (Heir), the past 2 NFL seasons a big clues were given by heiresses Paris Hilton(Rams), and Gracie Hunt(Chiefs). The word play is important to the riddles.

    ReplyDelete