Friday, February 17, 2023

Ted Lasso Show About Richmond and The Massachusetts Theme


I'm sitting here on Facebook and a Dane Cook stand up video popped up, so I watched it..
I then was scrolling through my feed and someone posted that Ted Lasso is coming back on...I have never seen the show, but I noticed it said the word Richmond in the post and in the video...I guess the show is about a fictional soccer team called AFC Richmond...

I also thought Dane Cook was the main actor, but turns out it's Jason Sudeikis..Mayne I'm crazy, but they look similar to me lol..
Anyway, notice that Dane Coom is from Cambridge, Massachusetts...
The stuff I have been talking about with Richmond is connected to Massachusetts and I have even mentioned Cambridge...
So, there has to be something I'm supposed to understand with it..

Jason Sudeikis=310(FB)
He was synced to a synchronicity I had in 2019..
Today is 335 days after Dane Cooks bray.
Massachusetts=335(FB)

Jason Sudeikis and Dane Cooks bdays separated by 181 days.
Cambridge=181(FB)

Possibly it's something important to Richmond England too...Richmond Palace was a place Royals lived until King Charles I was executed...






 

No comments:

Post a Comment