Sunday, February 12, 2023

My Dad was Watching "Geronimo" With Matt Damon and the Massachusetts Theme

 
I think I am supposed to see something with Matt Damon. I just went to my parents house to grab a bottle of water, and my dad was watching TV in the kitchen. I started talking to him and I realized he was watching a film about GERONIMO. I had to laugh because of the Skull and Bones connection to the Super Bowl and of course, they supposedly stole Geronimo's bones. My dad went on to tell me how it had Matt Dillon in it. 
So I came home and was looking for the film on YouTube to find the right movie. I couldn't find it, but I read some comments about how they didn't know Geronimo had Blue Eyes and light skin...


This stood out to me, because yesterday at work I watched a clip of a asian comedian and he was talking about how they had Matt Damon play a chinese guy in the film "The Great Wall." He went on to say how it wasn't Matt Damon's fault and he would play George Washington in a movie called "Mount Rushmore" if they asked him to...
I found the guy in the picture above...Jimmy O. Yang..

I also saw a clip of Bill Burr talking about "Good Will Hunting" yesterday, which is a Matt Damon film. 

My dad clearly said Matt Dillon, but he had to have meant Matt Damon. If he didn't say the wrong name though, I don't think I would've remembered watching the Mount Rushmore joke, without having to search for the film...

So there has to be a connection to Matt Damon and possibly Matt Dillon too. 

Whenever I think of Matt Damon, I instantly think of 2 things. 
1) North Korea, due to "Team America". 
2) Ben Affleck
Ben Affleck is interesting because he was Batman, and think how Skull and Bones is connected to Batman and the blackout Super Bowl...Also, "The Sum of All Fears" that involves football. 

Recall how I've been paying attention to Massachusetts with my dream about Marcus Camby too....and Matt Damon, Ben Affleck and Bill Burr are from Massachusetts. 
Jimmy O Yang's first dramatic role was in "Patriots Day." A film involving the Tsarnaev Brothers who did the Boston Bombing? 
Recall how Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was wearing an MIT shirt and they found him in a boat in Watertown, Massachusetts...
Plus, Boston Marathon....Massachusetts..

Think how today is Abe Lincoln's bday too...
The Boston Bombing was on the day Lincoln died...
They didn't capture Dzhokhar until 4/19, the day the first death of the Civil was was...

And in relation to how UMass played Richmond on 1/25...
Richmond was the capital of the Confederate States. 

The Dark Knight Rises=310(FB)
Marathon=310(Jewish)
Think how I just talked about 310/Marathon and the connection to Nipsey Hussle again with the film "You People." 

Jimmy O Yang was also in a 2013 episode of "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia"....the same year as the Boston Bombing..

Random, but I just went to CNN and they had a story about betting and asking if Tom Cruise will parachute into the Super Bowl today...

Geronimo is what paratroopers yell while jumping out of a plane. 

Matt Dillon=39 and 120
Geronimo=39 and 120











No comments:

Post a Comment