Sunday, February 5, 2023

The Date 8/6/22 in the Eddie Murphy film "You People"-Ethiopia Nipsey Hussle 310 Narrative-MO Theme

 

I'm watching some new film with Eddie Murphy and Jonah Hill on Netflix called "You People", but towards the end of the film they show the date 8/6/22. 
It's a scene where Eddie Murphy is listening to Jonah Hill's podcast while in the car. 
Considering how much I followed the date 8/6/22 I know there is something I am supposed to understand with this. Plus, I've blogged a good amount about my uncle named Ed Murphy and him being in Hustler....and I haven't really watched many movies lately...I was just eating lunch and figured I would turn something on while eating and this happened to be it. 

Plus, the radio station is number 202. 
Dan Behrendt=202
The MO and EZ Show..
Recall how I had a bunch of syncs with MO a while back...it was important to Nelly as well...and earlier today I saw a Facebook post about Nelly wearing the band aid on his face...

MO=377(Fibonacci)
The date 8/6/22 was also important to the BATMAN Narrative and the main girl in the film is Lauren London...Recall how she was once the girlfriend of Lil Wayne, who had the predictive programming video "My Homies Still" of the 2012 Batman shooting. 
Lauren London was also the girlfriend of Nipsey Hussle and he died in connection to Haile Selassie and Ethiopia...

Nipsey Hussle also died in 2019, the year of the big Tisha B'Av we were following, which is why I was following 8/6/22. 

But what stands out to me is that Haile Selassie died on my uncle Ed Murphy's bday...8/27. 
Haile Selassie=377(Primes)

It's also interesting that a while back I blogged about Sid Wilson and mentioned Lauren London in that post...This film came out on Sid Wilson's bday. 
Sid Wilson...Slipknot...Think how Slipknot was related to Tisha B'Av in 2019 that goes along with this narrative...

I wonder if we will get another big story on 3/10 now? 

Another thing I noticed in this film is that Rhea Perlman has a small part in it. She is the ex-wife of Danny DeVito and Nipsey Hussle died on her bday. 
I also know her mostly from the show "Cheers" and recall how "Cheers" and the Big Bang Theory were really important to 310 narrative synced to the Ethiopian Airline crash on 3/10/2019. 

Further, I mentioned how my friend Tim was arrested the other day and he owns Cheers. And his name sums to 310. I also had a DJ gig last night and when it got over, I went to Cheers and hung out with him. 

I'm wondering about the LION symbolism too...Tim is a Leo..Haile Selassie a Leo...LION of Judah...Ethiopian airline crash connected to the LION air crash...Ethiopian Crash happened in Kenya where the Lion King was based and Obama joked about being the Lion King..

But the goddess RHEA is associated with Lions. 
"You People" also came out on 12/5/2015 on the Ethiopian Calendar....
Interesting as 12/5 is Lauren London's bday on the Gregorian Calendar. Although it's actually the 12th day of the 5th month, but could be written as 5/12 or 12/5. 
Recall that 8/27/2020 was 12/21/12 on the Ethiopian Calendar...the Mayan date...
France was important to the Lion theme...
Emmanuel Macron born on 12/21. 


Think how MO Bamba just got suspended for fighting Austin Rivers too...
The MO theme was important to the Iowa State Fair, that was once again synced to Slipknot/Tisha B'Av..

MO was also synced to the Trainwreck symbolism....

Have to think more on this, but I wonder if 3/10 will be important again now...it's also interesting that Kyrie Irving was traded to the Mavericks today...."You People" has a lot to do with Jewish and Black Culture, which makes me think of him. 









5 comments:

  1. Dude, a coworker went to the Nelly concert in Nashville last night. We're watching You People as I read your post. I had a dream yesterday morning about a bunch of Mandrills looking at me. Rafiki in the Lion King is a Mandrill. Then today my twin brother was telling me a joke about Noah and Missouri being the Show Me state. Missouri is MO. Ethiopian Airlines Flight 302 crashed the day Trump turned 302 Mercury orbits old. The Nepal crash on January 15th was the day he turned 318 Mercury orbits old. 319 has to be special. That's on April 13th. Super Bowl 54 was coded to Eddie Murphy and the film the Golden Child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also did a video on how they want us to think about Chiefs vs Eagles as Gryffindor vs Slytherin because of the color scheme. Gryffindor's animal is a Lion. Jalen Hurts is a Leo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tonight is the Full Moon in Leo. Trump turns 79 lunar years old tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pat Tillman was the 226th draft pick

    ReplyDelete