Friday, February 17, 2023

Jasmine's Grandma Died 236 Days after her bday of 23/6-The FINGER Symbolism-Philadelphia/Earthquake/Bridge/Train Wreck

 
What are the odds? Jasmine's grandma died on 2/13/23, the day after the Eagles lost in the Super Bowl. I didn't know the details of her life until the funeral today...
But notice how she died a span of 236 days after her bday. 
Her bday was 23/6. 
236 the new number I have been talking about seeing a lot, and it was also connected to Boy Meets World and Philadelphia. 

The Chiefs won in connection to Len Dawson dying age 87 on the 236th day of the year. 

The number 213 is also a big Earthquake number, and Earthquake is something I've talked about a lot with Philadelphia. 
2/13 the 44th day. 
Roberta was born 4 months 4 days before Philadelphia's anniversary. 
Earthquake=44

In relation to my last post about Coolio/Korn and such, I mentioned the backwards letter "R"....I find this interesting considering in the post about Jasmine's uncle I pointed out how they just used the middle initial of "R" in his obituary. 
R=44(FB)

What else is interesting is that I blogged about the FINGER Symbolism in my last post too. Right after Jim died is when I started noticing a pattern with FINGER and Pinky Finger..Or well, it was when I started putting together a narrative, because it actually started with Lindsay Lohan and then Trevor Bauer in October 2016...
Further, she died age 87 and a span of 131 days before her bday. 
Philadelphia Eagles=87
Super Bowl=131

She was born 3 days after Len Dawson. I'm just thinking about the 3 connection with Damar Hamlin, and how the Chiefs won by 3 points.
I blogged about Philadelphia and Earthquake 3 days before the 2017 Earthquake felt near Philadelphia. 

The Super Bowl was also connected to Abe Lincoln and the Civil War came to an end on the day leaving 236 days in the year. (5/9)

Her bday on 6/23 or 23/6 is also interesting because we just had the news of one of the 12 boys from the Thai Cave dying. Recall they were trapped in the Cave on 6/23 in 2018...the year the Eagles won the Super Bowl. 
I was watching for the date 6/24 that year with the Stock Market symbolism connected to Pope Francis/My Uncle and Grandma...Plus, Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Charles were connected to 624. 

624 was big with the Cleveland Indians too. A team I follow almost every year lol, but they always seem to be connected to a pattern I'm following. The Indians were important to the Finger Symbolism. The date 8/6/2018 was also big with the Finger symbolism. Another reason why I thought 8/6/22 would be important..Also, the same year as the Eagles winning the Super Bowl. 

Remember that Lindsay Lohan also got her RING Finger partially chopped off in TURKEY in 2016. I mention her because she was synced to Pope Francis' visit to the US with the Herbie film/Blood Moon, and the trip was also important to Philadelphia/Blood Moon. 
Pope Francis is 86 years old. 
Turkey is where the biblical Philadephia is. 
Just had the Turkey Earthquake. 

Lindsay Lohan was also really important to the Train wreck symbolism along with Pope Francis' visit to the US...The 2015 PHILADELPHIA Train wreck.....
Think about all of the Train Wreck stories we have got recently, especially the East Palestine, Ohio wreck. 

Comcast Center...Saturns Cube
Ring Finger..Saturn

A big thing with the 8/6/2018 Finger stuff was with 218 too...8/6 the 218th day...Molly Ringwald born on 2/18 and John Hughes born on  2/18 and died 8/6. ...Tomorrow is 2/18. 

Thinking about it now too...I don't think I blogged about this as I can't find it...Zamien is using my phone right now, so I may add screenshots if I can find them later. I think it was a few weeks ago while at work I was talking about another girl I used to work with and how I hadn't seen her in a long time. She is a lesbian and I DJ'ed their wedding and I remember when I was announcing them in, I came to the realization that I can't say "Welcome, the new Mr. and Mrs. so and so"...Thankfully I thought fast and just said, "The new married couple." It was just something I will never forget lol, and never really thought to ask beforehand. But moral of the story is that I was talking about her at work, and then I had a band gig later that night. I had to pee, so I stopped at McDonald's. As I was walking out she came around the corner. I talked to her for a bit and even told her that I was just talking about her at work as I hadn't seen her in years. But she also cut the tip of her finger off years ago. It happened just after I quit working at Casey's with her. She was cutting vegetables in a machine and put her finger too far down. I can't remember what finger though. 
I also used to know a girl around that same time period who looked like Pink the singer lol. I worked with her boyfriend and people even called her Pink.  I'll have to look more into this when Zamien goes to bed. 




 





No comments:

Post a Comment