Friday, February 10, 2023

Alec Baldwin Trial and the Chinese Dragon Year-Joe Biden born in a HORSE Year-Money Theme

 

I'm looking at the Chinese Zodiac stuff again, because I was wondering if all the assassinated presidents died in a certain zodiac. But I started thinking how next year is the year of the Dragon...
I bet we get the sentencing or the verdict on the Alec Baldwin Rust Shooting next year, considering the connections to Bruce and Brandon Lee. 
Bruce Lee also died in the year of the Ox, and the Rust Shooting was in the year of the Ox. I only find this interesting because I noticed that Abe Lincoln died in the year of the Ox. Also, William Henry Harrison and William McKinley died in the Ox Year. 

3 of the 8 presidents to die in office did so in Ox Years. 

Lincoln died in the GREEN Wood Ox Year to go with the GREEN symbolism this year. 

Zach Taylor died in Pig Year. 
Garfield died in Snake Year. 
Harding died in Pig Year. 
FDR died in Rooster Year. 
JFK died in Rabbit Year. 

Joe Biden was born in the year of the HORSE. I wish I would've noticed this last year lol....Recall how 219 was all about the Money Theme, but it was also big with a HORSE Theme. Plus, Biden's speech that began at 2:22 on 2/22/22 that was important to Neptune and Horses. 
Further, Biden was born on the 9th month 5th day of the Horse Year. 
Neptune=95
Johann Gottfried Galle=95(Discovered Neptune)
Pineal Gland=95(Neptune controls)

I also documented a good amount about Biden and the date 7/23(Neptunalia) with the 424 stuff....

In relation to the Money Theme...recall how RICH STRIKE won the Kentucky Derby and ETHER Real scratched. 
Ethereum=95

2/19 or 219 was the big thing I was following with this too. 










No comments:

Post a Comment