Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Death of Raquel Welch From "Fantastic Voyage" in Relation to Coolio-My old Friend Raquel and Stevie Wonder's "Fingertip"-Korn-Horse/Earthquake/Bridge/Blind

 



The lady from "Fantastic Voyage" dies...Right away I think of how Coolio recently died, and he has the song "Fantastic Voyage." 
Notice she died a span of 168 days before what would have been Coolio's 60th bday. 
Fantastic Voyage=168 and 60
She was born on 9/5.
Coolio=95(FB)
Artis Leon Ivey Jr.=96
He died 95 days before the Weird Al film came out. 
Gangsta's Paradise came out in 1995. 
He died on the anniversary of "Pasttime Paradise"


Coolio died a span of 5 months 9 days before the anniversary of "Fantastic Voyage" releasing...
He also died 59 days after his 59th bday. 

Also, interesting that this song came out under the label "Tommy Boy," as today would've been Chris Farley's 59th bday. (2/15). 
We also just had the death of Trugoy the Dove from De La Soul, and they were also signed to Tommy Boy. 

Tommy Boy label founded in 1981, so 42 years ago...
Think how 42 and 59 go together with Black People. 

I'll pry add more to this post later tonight. I see the film "Fantastic Voyage" is about shrinking people down and putting them inside someone's body...This stands out to me, because a few days ago I brought up the film "Innerspace" with a similar theme. I brought up the part where the guy tells him not to talk to his dick, but play with it, while he's in the bathroom. 
I'm looking at Zach's blog post on Raquel Welch's death, and of course, everything is the Jesuits lol...But I couldn't figure out how "60's Sex Symbol" summed to 177..
I finally figured it out though..
I'm still using the Nostalgia version of Gematrinator and on that version it adds 6+0 instead of 60..
So "60's"=14(6+0+8) instead of (60+8). 



I then noticed that he has the date 8/24/1966 for the film "Fantastic Voyage" coming out, but on Wikipedia is says 8/16/1966. 
So I thought maybe he found it on IMDB. I went to IMDB and now you have to sign up for IMDB PRO to look at the Box office info? 

It was changed 8/24/21 to 8/16/1966 with the source provided above..

So 16/8 goes with how she died 168 days before Coolio's bday. 
Fantastic Voyage=168

But if you want to connect it to 177..
Raquel Welch=177(FB)
And once again, why does the 177 instantly just mean "The Jesuit Order?" 
Zach chose the phrase "60's Sex Symbol" because The New York Times wrote that in their headline, but what about the other 4 articles that didn't use that phrase in the headline on his blog? 
Sure, maybe The New York Times used that because of 177..
But does that really prove it was because "The Jesuit Order" sums to 177? 
Maybe it's just because her name sums to 177 and has nothing to do with the Jesuits. 

The name Raquel also stands out to me, as I only know one person with the name...and notice her last name also starts with a "W" like Raquel Welch...
I don't have her on my computer Facebook account, but her bday is 4/28...and what's even more interesting is that she cut part of her ring finger off back in August 2022....I don't know the exact date, but she posted a picture on 9/1/22 and said she did it a few weeks ago, which would've been right around the date 8/16...
But, the reason I think there is something important to her is that her bday is a span of 236 days after Raquel Welch's bday. 
I've been talking about seeing 236, so it has to be important. 
She cut her finger off at her job..
Breadeaux Pizza=219
Her name sums to 219(FB)
Must work for the "Roman Catholic"=219 Church lol
Her bday is even 95 days before Coolio's bday. 
Further, recall how Coolio died on the anniversary of Stevie Wonder's song "Pastime Paradise", which Coolio sampled for "Gangsta's Paradise." 
I mention this because Stevie Wonder's first # 1 hit was a song called "Fingertips." Now think how the Raquel I know recently cut off the tip of her finger lol...shits crazy. 

Raquel Welch died 72 days before 4/28. 
Zach would say.."Jesuit Order"...but I met Raquel at a bar called "The Pub" years ago. 
The Pub=72
It's in Denison, Iowa and I know I've talked about the number 513 a good amount. 
It only stands out due to Stevie Wonder's bday being 5/13. 
Stevie Wonder is currently 72 years old. 
Reading through the comments on Stevie Wonder's "Fingertips," I found that Jordan Peele made a scarier version of this song on his 2022 film called "NOPE." So I just looked it up, and it's a lot to do with HORSES...
Recall how Daniel Radcliffe/Rihanna and Weird Al were connected to the HORSE Theme. It also involved a BLIND Theme that connected back to Coolio and Stevie Wonder..
Neptune=95
God of Horses, EARTHQUAKES

The Band KORN was big with the Coolio Theme too, so maybe we will get a story with them soon? I think this further because we had the death of Lisa Marie Presley who was in the Tatooed in Reverse music video. Where Marilyn Manson used the backwards "R" like "KoRn" did. 
Brian "Head" WELCH? 
Brian Welch=95
Head=18
R=18
His middle name is "Philip", which means "Lover of Horses." 
AND....MUNKY in Korn cut off his Fingertip as a child. He started playing guitar to rehabilitate his finger lol, something I learned years ago as I was a huge Korn fan. 
James Christian Shaffer=95
James Shaffer=424(FB)
Think how his middle name is "Christian" as well, and Head became a born again Christian. 

Jonathan Davis=424(FB)

Dave Silveria is 50 years old..."Korn"=50
David Randall Silveria....Odd cause I have a friend who used to play drums named David Randall. 

Fieldy always associated with Drugs and such..

Recall the whole narrative I noticed with Coolio/Blind and Korn was due to synchronicity with Jeopardy in 2018. It was right around the time the Eagles won Super Bowl 52, so it's fitting it would come up again, considering they just lost in Super Bowl 57. 

I think it's pointing to the Bridge/Earthquake Narrative...recall the FIU Bridge collapse after Super Bowl 52 synced to San Francisco...

There was a famous earthquake in 1952 in Bakersfield, California, where Korn is from too....I noticed that 3 of the members are currently age 52. 
Charles Manson=52(Narrative just before Eagles Won SB 52)
Manson died in Bakersfield. 
 

I'm gonna have to watch the "NOPE" film soon...





















No comments:

Post a Comment