Tuesday, February 21, 2023

My Friend Alisha's Uncle Died Same Day as the Daytona 500 and the Denny Hamlin/Damar Hamlin/Ken Block Theme

I just got on Facebook and I see my friend Alisha's uncle died on the same day as the Daytona 500.
Recall that I was following a theme with Denny Hamlin/Damar Hamlin that was linked to Alisha's father Rod BLOCK dying the same day as the 2019 Daytona 500...

What are the odds her uncle then dies on the same day as the 2023 Daytona 500?

This guy is also my cousin Wario's uncle...I know I've met him a few times, but I guess I never realized he was also related to Alisha...

Houston..pronounced "How Ston" though


Another thing I find interesting is that Ricky Stenhouse Jr. won the Daytona 500..
Ricky Stenhouse Jr.=76
Her Uncle died age 76. 

Notice how I mentioned I think I should pay attention to the Kabbalah Ciphers recently too. I mentioned it in the same post where I was talking about Alisha and the Stroke Symbolism. 

Ricky Stenhouse Jr.=226(ALW) and 226(KFW)
He won the Daytona 500 a span of 226 days before his bday. 

It was also the 65th Daytona 500..
Alisha Murphy=65
Her uncle just died 65 days before her bday. 
Rod died age 65. 
65 always makes me think of Philadelphia and the Bridge Connection.
Rod and my Uncle Clancy were good buddies and Alisha is married to Clancy's son Timmy. Recall we had the FIU Bridge Collapse just before Clancy died.  
Alisha was also important to the Stroke symbolism that began for me on 3/31 or 31/3. 
65th prime is 313. 

Have to think more on this, but still watching the date 2/26. 

Curious to who wins the NASCAR race on 2/26....
2/26 also the 57th day, just after Super Bowl 57. 

Off the wall here, but there may be a connection to Japan with Alisha as well. I see that her Japanese friend Saori is going to be back in the states in June. Last time she was back, she stayed with Alisha. I just looked it up. She was back the Summer of 2014. I messaged her about the Chris Farley skit on the Japanese Game Show that summer too. I wanted to know if what he was saying actually meant anything in Japanese. He was saying numbers though...70, 100, and 88. I think I have a video on this somewhere. 
 












 

No comments:

Post a Comment