Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Earthquake in Turkey in Relation to Super Bowl 57-Turkish Kansas City Chief Fan Musa Turkmen-Philadelphia/Bridge Earthquake-Mary Poppins Umbrella

 










I didn't even know there was an Earthquake in Turkey today until I got on Facebook. A bunch of people in the group "Quarantined Beer Chugs" were worried about Musa in the group. I talked about him in a video on October 17th and how he was a big Chiefs fan from Turkey. I knew he had to be important somehow to a narrative with the Chiefs. Someone started a GoFundMe and got him a trip to the US to go to his first Chiefs game and what not this year too...

Notice how just after I talked about Musa in my video, I went on to talk about Earthquake symbolism too lol...and I brought him up in the 1:07 part of my video...
Earthquake=107
Further, that whole video had a lot to do with Queen Elizabeth II and today is the anniversary of her being the Queen. I also talked about Randy Savage/Macho Man in that video and I have a picture saved on my phone with Musa and some guy dressed like Macho Man...I think I mentioned that in the video as well...but I can't remember. It took me long enough to find where I talked about it to begin with, I just quit looking for it. 

Think how the Biblical Philadelphia is located in Turkey....and also how many times have I mentioned Philadelphia in connection to Earthquake/Bridge symbolism?
This comes just before the Philadelphia Eagles play the Kansas City Chiefs in the Super Bowl...

Crazier yet is that last night I blogged about the number 310 and how I thought it was important again. Recall that Turkey was part of that narrative...in March 2019 we had the story of a man blowing away on an UMBRELLA in Turkey like Mary Poppins...it was synced to the Umbrella symbolism that I've talked about pretty much all year....and I've mentioned how it was connected to the Truth Rally's especially the Buffalo Rally. 
What are the odds that there was an Earthquake near BUFFALO today too? 
Turkey=310(Satanic)
Musa Turkmen=310(FB)

The Satanic Cipher is interesting too because the bible mentions the Synagogue of Satan in relation to the Church of Philadelphia. 
The Synagogue of Satan=223
Philadelphia=223
Chiefs=223(FB)
Is it not interesting that Revelation 3:10 falls in the section about the Church of Philadelphia? 
I identify with what it says in Revelation 3:10 as well lol....I've been enduring as patiently as I can on understanding these things...maybe the questions I keep asking will be answered in the coming months? 


Think how Turkey is linked to the Boxing narrative with Russia too. Russia invaded Ukrained on 2/23. 

Also, recall how the number 226 is big with Turkey..Recep Erdogan is born on 2/26. Fethullah Gulen tried to overthrow him 226 days before 2/26 on Bastille day in 2016. This day was also important to the film Rocky/Sylvester Stallone/Philadelphia/Statue of Liberty....the theme I have been mentioning. 
Fethullah Gulen=226

Think how Enes Kanter was a supporter of Fethullah Gulen too...His bday is 5/20...the day Zach thought Queen Elizabeth II would die this year, which was just before the Buffalo Rally..

In 2019, I talked about Ethiopia a lot in relation to the Rams being in the Super Bowl...Moses brought in the Age of Aries(Ram)...Ethiopia is where the Ark of the Covenant is supposedly held....but recall that the Chiefs also have the connection to Moses due to playing in the Sea of Red, much like the Red Sea....and think about the connection to Abraham Lincoln....Moses and Lincoln both supposedly freed the slaves. 
This earthquake came 2 months 13 days after Thanksgiving too(Turkey). 
Earthquake=213(FB)
Los Angeles=213(FB)


There is for sure something here with Mary Poppins too...Recall how Haile Selassie died on 8/27, which is the day Mary Poppins came out. Apparently, the news of this earthquake came last night around the same time Sam Smith was dressed like Satan singing his song "Unholy." The song is also with Kim Petras who has a bday on 8/27. 

We also had the death of Angela Lansbury around the same time Musa went to the Chiefs game...She was the BALLOON Lady in Mary Poppins. Think about the China Balloon. 

Emily Blunt born on 2/23. 

I didn't even realize that yesterday was 2 months 26 days after my bday too...So adds even more to my thoughts about the number 310 being important again. 










1 comment:

  1. Did you ever come across Grimnasty on YouTube? Set himself on fire last year apparently. https://youtu.be/ZyZ-Y4OcTfU

    ReplyDelete