Friday, August 2, 2024

The Umbrella Symbolism/Aleister Crowley-JFK Dead 190 Days Before His Bday-418-233-Angel Gabriel

 

I've been thinking about the relationship to Aleister Crowley and the Donald Trump assassination attempt, which has ties to JFK. 

I've previously mentioned how Zach and I both have a bunch of connections ot 418, a big number with Crowley. 

I also mentioned how the death of my Uncle Barney was related to Aleister Crowley. This is due to the number 1012, which is the day Christopher Columbus supposedly discovered America, and my uncle being a 4th degree Knight of Columbus...and Aleister Crowley being born on 10/12. 
My uncle died 190 days before his bday. 
Aleister Crowley=190

The number 1012 was also synced to the angel Gabriel around the time of Barney's death..and the Gabriel stuff was related to the birth of my Children....who ended up being born in relation to Aleister Crowley..and their bday's are separated by 4 months 18 days. 

And think Gabriel is important to birth with Zechariah too. Zach's sweet lady is pregnant with his child that is due later this year. So it seems there is something to this. Recall they found out she was pregnant on the 72nd day of the year...72 was a big number in the birth of my kids, and 72 is also a big number with Aleister Crowley. 

Anyway, recall that my Uncle Barney died shortly after the Umbrella Man threatened Zach, and then a car crashed into his house on Christmas Eve. A guy named James Jumper also started a blog mocking my blog around this time. He referred to me as "NAD", which is my name in reverse. This was when we were really starting to find out how the Reverse cipher was important too. 
James Jumper=166(Reverse)
Barney Murphy=166
Barney connected to a bunch of 166 that I'm not gonna re-list. 

The Umbrella Man would later go on to make another video to Zach telling him to watch out for the number 1-6-6. Zach pointed out how this was peculiar considering that I had just made a video and comments talking about the importance of the number 166. Then 166 days after my bday, a lady named Mary Tofflemire called into the Gematria Effect saying she was The Umbrella Man's next victim. She said he was trying to hurt her pet pig, and I was sitting next to stuffed animal pigs that my daughter called her PETS, and told me to watch while she was sleeping. 

Mary Tofflemire=166

The angel Gabriel talks Daniel, Zechariah and Mary in the bible. So this stood out too, as I was watching for something important to a possible truth seeker named "Mary" at the time. 

Anyway, fast forward to 2022 when we had all of the Truth Rally's...OKC..Buffalo...and then 9/11....and recall they were connected to Skull and Bones and the Umbrella Man. The 9/11 Rally even had the most people I've ever seen holding Umbrella's outside. Then on Andrew Luck's bday, Zach went to Yale, where Skull and Bones is, and then ended up ending the Rally's after this. Andrew Luck was important at the time of the car crash into Zach's house...and on Andrew Luck's bday in 2022, the Umbrella Man made a video called "Skull and Bones." So you knew the Umbrella Symbolism was linked to the Truth Rally's. 

I'm bringing this up, because after the OKC Rally, Zach ended up randomly going to the JFK assassination site, and the JFK assassination is where the UMBRELLA Man symbolism first began. 

Zach would later get mad at me for talking about the Umbrella Symbolism and calling him out on his sports/money stuff. He talked crap about me in a video that had to do with JFK, which couldn't have been more perfect. 
The point I'm trying to make though, is that JFK was connected to Aleister Crowley. 
Notice that he died a span of 190 days before his bday. 
Aleister Crowley=190

JFK's bday was also 186 days before the death anniversary of Aleister Crowley. 
Recall that Zach's YouTube channel got deleted 186 days after the car crash into his house. 
It was deleted on 6/28, which leaves 186 days in the year. 
He then did one more episode of the Gematria Effect on the 186th day of the year, and then took a two week break. 

Zach Hubbard=186(FB)
Doi Bu Marip=186(FB)(Sweet Lady)
Louie Witt=186(FB)(The JFK Umbrella Man)
Louie Steven Witt=186

So on...

So how funny JFK has the connection to 186 with Aleister Crowley...and Trump is connected to Aleister Crowley...and recall that Trump's bday is 186 days before Pope Francis' bday. 

Some other things I find intersting are that the Mary Tofflemire episode was a span of 4 months 18 days before 9/11. 
Recall that Zach making fun of my "Salsa" in his JFK video was also linked to the date 4/25. 

Notice if you go from Zach's bday and go forward a span of 418 days, it's also 9/11. 
JFK's bday is also 418 days before Zach's bday. 


I'm trying to piece this together as it somehow relates to Trump/Ukraine...424....recall the Umbrella Man had 424 subscribers when he made the video telling Zach to watch out. 

The Truth Rally's were also all synced to Skull and Bones...and many people believe that Barbara Bush was Aleister Crowley's daughter....and Barbara's death day was 4 months 18 days after George HW Bush's death day. 

Think about the Bush's and 9/11. 

Also, how the Ukraine president compared Russia's invasion to Pearl Harbor and 9/11 on 3/16. 

Recall that the other big Umbrella Number I've followed outside of 186 and 166 is 226. 
Pearl Harbor=226(FB)
9/11 is 2 months 26 days before Pearl Harbor Day. 
2/26 attack on World Trade Center
Russia invaded Ukraine 226 days before Putin's bday. 
So on..
Sweet Lady=226(FB)

So I think the birth of Zach's kid will be important to this JFK/Aleister Crowley narrative. I haven't watched much of anything from him, but I thought the name was gonna be Ruby too...we'll see if that stands. 

Ruby=72(Rev Composite)


I've also mentioned how I think there is something with the number 233 in relation to the Composite stuff. 

John Fitzgerald Kennedy=233
The Umbrella Man=233

Something I haven't seen before that I just found..

Angel Gabriel=184(FB)
Think how 184 is important to my Dream Theme with Gabriel. 
Gabriel=269(FB)
Think how the Composite Guy that called into Zach's show was from the 269 area code. 













1 comment:

  1. To put a little perspective on it
    From Crowley d.o.b. to 1/20/25
    Span of 7789 weeks (986)
    From Biden birth is 986 months

    1461 days from Biden Administration term
    1461 (Egyptian Civil)
    Heliacal Rising of Sirius

    Kamala will be 723 months old
    From Weishaupt death
    70,921 days (7023)

    1063 days from return of Pluto

    929 days from 7/6/22
    (158)
    9 months 29 days after 3/22
    76 days after 11/5/24
    1158 days since 11/19/21

    666 months after Moon landing

    1/20 is also the NCAAF National Championship in Atlanta
    What QB was born 4 months 18 days before 1/20
    His coach born 3/22

    Three Hundred and Twenty Two = 418/624
    6/24 leaves 190 days in year
    Aleister Crowley = 190
    The Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry = 2024
    The Church of Satan
    = 248/1020


    Curious as to 1/19/25
    4330 days for Francis as Pope
    3019 days (433) as Sosa being SG
    624 days since Charles Coronation
    Coup = 433
    Civil War = 119
    American Civil War = 319/1626
    1/19 = 190 days after 7/13
    8/15/1534 to 1/20/25
    Span of 179,119 days (16260)





    ReplyDelete