Wednesday, August 21, 2024

My Dad Noticed a Synchronicity With "Doctor Odyssey" and my Cousin Ryan Murphy-Money/Bridge/Earthquake-Aleister Crowley-Skull and Bones

 
I was at my parents house earlier and a trailer for some show "Doctor Odyssey" came on one of the commercials. My dad pointed out how it said, "Ryan Murphy." This is because I have a cousin named Ryan Murphy. My dad also thought it was funny because the trailer shows them on a cruise ship, and my cousin Ryan's wife, works for a Cruise Ship company. 

I had my computer at their house, so I figured I would look up the connection, because even my dad noticed the synchronicity lol. 

Of course, today is 2 months 20 days befor the Producer Ryan Murphy's bday. 

The show is set to air 2 months 20 days after my cousin Ryan's bday. 

Ryan Murphy=220(FB)

My cousin also works at a BANK, and has the 316 connection too. 

Ryan Murphy=316(FB)

Recall that my checks started getting garnished in 2023 and it stopped on my Ryan's father(My Uncle Clancy's) bday. This was important, because my uncle Clancy died in connection to the Eagles winning the Super Bowl, which was synced to the Stock Market/Money narrative. 

Clancy Murphy=316(FB)
Clancy William Murphy=316(FB)

Just after that Super Bowl is when I had the Dream about my Father, and it also had my Uncle Clancy in the Dream. This was 9 days before the FIU Bridge Collapse, so on..



Even more odd is that I have an old blog post where I realized there was a producer named Ryan Murphy, and I talked about how it reminded me of my cousin. It was due to Ronda Rousey and the show "9-1-1" that was created by Ryan Murphy. 

Notice that story was on August 20th as well...
Now I'm having an odd synchronicity with Ryan Murphy again on August 20th. 

Notice I also mentioned Ronda Rousey and the number 220 in that post. 
Ronda Jean Rousey=220

Recall that Ronda Rousey announced she would make her WWE debut in Philadelphia, just before the Eagles won SB 52. 

My Uncle Clancy then died on Roddy Piper's bday. 

All of this had to do with Bridge/Earthquake Symbolism..Hulk Hogan/Roddy Piper...San Francisco/Philadelphia. This was in turn connected to 8/31, with Carl Weathers....and think how I've been following 8/31 recently due to the Aleister Crowley stuff...

It's interesting, because a lot of this was connected to the number 190. 

Rousey won her 34 second fight at UFC 190. 
Rowdy Roddy Piper=190
Rousey's first UFC fight was against "Liz Carmouche"=190
Her final fight was against "Amanda Nunes"=190

Aleister Crowley=190
Donald Trump=190(FB)


I've also had the recent sync with "The Terminator"...and recall how the Ronda Rousey stuff was linked to T3, Triple H...and the Golden Gate Bridge. 

San Andreas=190(FB)

I think there is something here with Joshua Jackson being the star of "Doctor Odyssey" too. Recall that my uncle Clancy was born on 3/22...think about Jackson in the film, "The Skulls." 

I've had the recent syncs with Skulls.

Triple H wore the Skull costume at his Terminator Entrance. 

Stone Cold Steve Austin(316) and Skulls

San Francisco=254(FB), 202
Skull and Bones=254(FB) , 202

San Francisco=322(Rev Composite)
Today is even a span of 322 days before my cousin Ryan's next bday. 
My cousin Ryan and uncle Clancy's bday's even a span of 3 months 16 days apart. 
Ryan Murphy=316(FB)
Clancy Murphy=316(FB)
You just can't make it up. 
Clancy even died 2 months 20 days before Ryan's bday. 

Recall that the number 220 is important to Aleister Crowley as well. 
CCXX is the Roman Numeral for 220. 
He chose this because it represents the Tree of Life..10 numbers times 22 paths. 

The Book of the Law: Liber Al vel Legis=316
Aleister Crowley=316(Composite)

Liber Al vel Legis=333(FB)
Think how this number is important to my Kids and their sync to Crowley with 418....93...72...


Think about the Ryan Murphy show "9-1-1" in relation to George Bush and 911....Bush in Skull and Bones. 

George Walker Bush=333(FB)

Think how the Umbrella Symbolism is linked to Aleister Crowley...and the Umbrella Man also linked to the Skull and Bones.
I have the connection to Skull and Bones. 
Zach has the Skull and Bones Connection. 


Joshua Jackson=292(FB) 









No comments:

Post a Comment