Thursday, August 15, 2024

Basement Flooded Again and the Film Tarot Synchronicity-Six of Swords



 
I recently watched the film "Tarot" on Netflix. I can't remember the exact day, but it was for sure sometime in August. 

I remember watching it and thinking to myself that my basement will probably start flooding again. 

This is because in 2021, I came home to my cards being out, because my kids were playing with them. My girlfriend put them all away, and when I pulled them out, I noticed that only the top and bottom card were Face up. The top card was the Six of Swords Upside down, which meant "FLOODS." 

This was just after my basement had flooded, along with a bunch of other badluck things. 

And notice how in the film, the Tarot expert lady ends up dying at the end when she gets a reading with none other than the "Six of Swords." 
 
Well...go figure, I came home today and Jasmine's brother said the basement was flooding again. It's not from Tree Roots in the pipes this time...now it's leaking through a few small holes in the foundation. It just thunderstormed and it's squirting out like a movie scene..Of course, I'm trying to get a loan and have an appraiser coming next week, so it makes perfect sense to happen. 

I just can't get over the fact that I just watched this film, and it involved the Six of Swords....and my old synchronicity with my basement flooding involved the Six of Swords....and now my basement is flooding again. You just can't make it up...

I also just blogged about my Marilyn Manson dream and being stuck in the same place with this knowledge and whatnot....exactly what the Six of Swords talks about too...

The Art Of Tarot=184

Liz Dean=316(Satanic)

184 the Psychic/Dream Number.






3 comments:

  1. So I had a couple hiccup sessions today. I started to Google the meaning lol then I'm like you know what I can probably come up with something. Shiva is telling me I'm overindulging. Maybe Shakti is telling me to fast. So many ways to interpret things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I went to the dollar store for some milk and butter and a self-proclained homeless guy was sitting out front drinking a Dr. Pepper. He told me about his situation and asked me to pray for him and his wife. I asked him if he needed anything, he declined, so I went inside. The checkout line was long. When I was a couple people out from the register he burst through the automatic doors with tears in his eyes and honestly don't remember exactly what he said other than he got a ride. But yea he came up to me and got a handshake before he left. Said his last name was Troutman out of South Carolina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 8/18
    418 months since Ford's speech at Herbert Hoover Library

    ReplyDelete