Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Jimmy Carter Is Hanging on to Vote For Kamala Harris-Carter's Bday is 316 Days After Biden's-Hospice Care 4 Months 18 days After His Bday-Other Synchronicity Thoughts-Tommy Boy

 


Jimmy Carter says he is trying not to die before he can vote for Kamala Harris. 
Notice that Jimmy Carter's bday is 316 days after Joe Biden's bday. 

Notice that Jimmy Carter also went into Hospice care on 2/18/2023. 

So he went to Hospice on 2/18, the day leaving 316 days in the year. 

Hospice=316(Fibonacci)

He said this about Kamala a span of 2 months 18 days before her bday. 

Notice he went to Hospice care a span of 4 months 18 days after his bday too. 

Joseph Robinette Biden Jr.=418(Composite)

I feel like there is something I'm supposed to see with the number 99 tonight too...My old Norman Reedus post involved 99 and a synchronicity with 99. 
Jimmy Carter is currently 99 years old. 
Bob Barker died last year in connection to the Las Vegas attack on Jimmy Carter's bday..Bob Barker was 99. 

Recall that the 99 stuff is synced to my son Alistair's bday and also Carl Weathers/Happy Gilmore....and that day is 316 days after Kamala's bday(8/31). 


Earlier today I was looking up Stone Cold Steve Austin too, because he is connected to 316. 
Then a bit ago when talking about World War Z, I saw that Brad Pitt shared a bday with Stone Cold on 12/18. 
Just before I left my parents, my mom randomly turned the TV to "Tommy Boy," and we watched the Airplane scene. This stood out to me, because I know Chris Farley died on 12/18....I also had a spammed message on one of my Facebook posts a few days ago. It was some guy named "Richard" who was telling me I was beautiful on a post about a Karaoke Gig I had in June...and I responded with "Shut Up, Richard-Tommy Boy." A bunch of people liked my comment, but now it's deleted for some reason. 

Tommy Callahan=424(FB)
Shut Up, Richard-Tommy Boy=424(FB)
KAMALA HARRIS=424(FB)
DONALD TRUMP=424(FB)

The Trump GRAVE stuff was also linked a theme with SAND....Tommy Boy was important to Jerry SANDusky.







No comments:

Post a Comment