Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Mariah Carey's Mother and Sister Died on Same Day-The Charles Manson/Rose Theme-Sid Vicious-Sid From Slipknot Burnt-Aleister Crowley-Choronzon-Philadelphia




I went to Zach's blog a few minutes ago and he had a post about Mariah Carey's mother and sister dying on the same day recently. In the post he also mentions the death of the wrestler Sid Vicious. 


I've been blogging about the Marilyn Manson connections to 316 and how it's related to Charles Manson and such...and seeing a story about Mariah Carey made me think about this narrative again. This is because Mariah Carey Lip singing in 2016 was when I started noticing how the Kneeling during the NFL was synced to Charles Manson and the Helter Skelter Theory. 



So I then figured I would look at Sid Vicious. I figured there had to be a connection to him and Sid Vicious from the Sex Pistols. 

As I'm reading about the Sid Vicious of the Sex Pistols, it tells us how he went to jail after throwing a bottle at a "The Damned" concert. When in jail someone brought him the book "Helter Skelter" as a gift. 

Recall that Charles Manson is synced to the Rose Theme...this is also why Rose McGowan was important to the Marilyn Manson/JFK stuff...Aleister Crowley's wife was named Rose...so on..

I'm mentioning this, because The Damned were also linked to the ROSE Theme as they had a song called "New Rose" that Guns N Roses covered. 

I also pointed out that The Damned had a bass player named Paul Gray. Recall how Slipknot's bass player was also named Paul Gray, and he was the first of the band to die. His death day is the same day Trump met Pope Francis, which is synced to the Stock Market Money Theme. 

To add to this thought, how Ironic that SID from Slipknot was just in the News as well. He apparently suffered severe burns after a farm explosion. 

And remember how Sid is dating Kelly Osbourne...and I had the synchronicity with Sharon Osbourne that is linked to the MONEY Theme in December 2022. 

I also had the synchronicity with Zenith and the film 
Ice Age Continental Drift=424

This was just after Zenith made the 424 videos with Trump touching the Western Wall....

Recall that Trump touched the Western Wall on the same trip he met the Pope(5/24/2017). 

Recall that my synchronicity with Sharon Osbourne had to do with her being hospitalized. We later found out it was due to taking Ozempic....and then this year South Park released the Obesity special making fun of Ozempic on 5/24. 

It was the 328th episode. 
328 is a big number I've pointed out with Slipknot and the Francis Bacon/CAPITAL Letter ciphers.....recall that 424 is important to  CAPITAL Letters.....Capital...Money. 

It's such a big theme here....

Marilyn Manson important to the Trump assassination attempt, which is also linked to MONEY. The Trump assassination attempt is also linked to Aleister Crowley....think about Ozzy Osbourne in relation to Aleister Crowley. It all seems to be connected back to Crowley. 
Trump met Pope Francis 4 months 18 days before Aleister Crowley's bday too. 

Trump met Pope Francis/Touched Western Wall the same year Charles Manson died. 


I've also mentioned how I named my son Alistair because I had been blogging about Aleister Crowley in 2019. I was pointing out how it was coming up on the 72nd anniversary of him dying at the age of 72...
Aiwass=72
72 Demons 

My girlfriend then randomly came home without knowing about my blog posts, and suggested we name our kid Alistair. She saw the name on some baby list she was looking at...and I agreed because I thought the synchronicity was funny. 

But I went back and looked at the blog posts I am referring to...and I had two of them from 7/13/2019. 

What are the odds that the Donald Trump assassination attempt would later be on this exact day, and connected to Aleister Crowley? 

And my sons having bday's that are 4 months 18 days apart...
I had the crazy "72" syncs the day my son Zamien was born too..and his name sums to 72 front and back. 

Another interesting thing in relation to my kids is that their names both sum to 333 in the Composite Cipher. 
Crowley's Book 333 is "The Book of Lies." 
He wrote each chapter by the aid of Dionysos..

Think how we just had all the drama with The Last Supper/Dionysos at the Olympics. 
Whenever I think of the number 333 it reminds me of this old video I made. 
On 9/10/2001, I saw a UFO in BeeBeetown, Iowa as I've mentioned a ton of times. It was on Hwy F66...666....and the UFO looked very similar to the "H" looking symbol of the demon Choronzon. 

Think about Lam and such with Aleister Crowley and how Aliens may actually be Demons and such too. 
I'm bringing this up, because Choronzon has the Hebrew value of 333, which is half of the Beast. 
In Thelema, Choronzon is the dweller of the abyss, and destroys the ego. 

I'll have to do more reading on this, but this is what I always think when I see the number 333. 

Think how this was the day before 9/11/2001 too...then George Bush came to Offutt Air Force Base just miles from where I lived....
Think how many people believe that Barbara Bush is the daughter of Aleister Crowley. 

Think how my Uncle Clancy died the same day as Barbara Bush too...and he was synced to the Eagles/Stock Market stuff in 2018. 

Tim Walz and Stock Market synced to this same narrative. 

Recall that Kobe announced his retirement just after the 333rd anniversary of Philadelphia on the 333rd day of the year. 

Philadelphia Eagles=333(Jewish)
Patrick Lavon Mahomes II=333

My son Alistair's bday is synced to the Happy Gilmore/Philadelphia Earthquake narrative too....we had Carl Weathers die, an East Coast earthquake this year...Bob Barker last year...the Jackass(Happy Gilmore guy) died...they are making a Happy Gilmore 2....

Nick Foles just retired from the Eagles, the MVP at Super Bowl 52. 

My son Zamien was born just before Super Bowl 52....my synchronicity had to do with Family Guy(Sylvester Stallone/Tony Danza)...
Rocky/Carl Weathers/72
Danza was also a professional boxer. 
Boxing..Trump/Putin

So many thoughts. 





















 

No comments:

Post a Comment