Tuesday, February 20, 2024

William Byron Wins Daytona 500 4 years 24 Days After Kobe Bryant Died-Money-Volcano-France-106

 

A few more things in relation to William Byron and Kobe Bryant Volcano Symbolism. 
Notice that he won in the 24 car in the year 24' and it was 24 days after Kobe Bryant's death day...

It was also 4 years 24 days since Kobe died. 
Think how 424 is important to Money along with 219...

Joe Biden's 424th day as President was 3/19/22.
Biden Fell going up the stairs on 3/19/21, the same day as the Iceland Volcano. 
3/19 is the date the Simpsons episode with Lisa Simpson as president came out. 
3/19 is the day Biden first ever met Pope Francis.
Recall how his and Donald Trump's meeting of Pope Francis as President was linked to a MONEY Theme with Squid Game with 456. 
2/19 is 456 days after Biden's bday. 
Biden met Pope Francis 4 years 5 months 6 days after Trump as President. He met him on the anniversary of the Stock Market Crash...
Kamala born on the same day Herbert Hoover died(President during Stock Market Crash)

Kamala Harris=424(FB)
 Barack Obama=456(FB)
Obama shares a bday with Jeff Gordon and Kim Reynolds, who was in the news the same day Biden met Pope Francis....Iowa Governor synced to Stock Market. She also became governor the same day Trump met Pope Francis. 

424 is also important to the Batman Symbolism with Sandy Hook...
Kobe synced to the Batman symbolism and broke his nose at the All-Star game in 2012...then he wore the Batman-like Mask....but he broke his nose 4 months 24 days before the Aurora Batman shooting. 


Today is also President's Day. 

I'm trying to think how MONEY and Volcanos make sense together....

After I had the sync with Will Ferrell and Volcano's in 2021, we had the death of Houston Tumlin from Talladega Nights. Then Brad Keselowski won at Talladega in the MONEYLION car....the Lion Symbolism connects to France...

I've been talking about the Train Symbolism again too...and that had to do with the number 106 and date 10/6...
If you look at my old info about Houston Tumlin, it seemed that a lot of the Volcano stuff pointed to the date 10/6...Queen Elizabeth II was also important to the Volcano symbolism and the number 106....Prince Philip died the same day we got a Volcano eruption in St. Vincent in 2021...just after Houston Tumlin died. 

Eddie Van Halen died on 10/6 and was born on the day Kobe Bryant died(1/26). 
Kobe born on Vulcanalia...the same day Teen Wolf released. I mention Teen Wolf as Michael J. Fox was synced to Biden falling over the SAND Bag...
Vulcan the Volcano God..
Talladega gives out the Vulcan Trophy. 

The date 10/6 was also important to my book and 86 as it's the day leaving 86 days in the year....and October used to be the 8th month...hence 8/6. 

NASCAR=106

And remember just after I released my book and got my first copy, I talked about how I thought there would be a Train Wreck, a Volcano eruption..or  a Theater Shooting...then the next day we had an Amtrak Derailment in Joplin, Montana...then a few days after that the volcano in Hawaii erupted again. So I think it's all somehow related again. 

Another connection to the Volcano symbolism with William Byron is the Axalta car. 

Axalta=129(FB) and 40
129 and 221 Big Volcano numbers. 
He won on the 40th anniverary of Hendrick's debut. 

Plus, the Flames drawn on the car....
Vulcan is the god of Fire and Volcanos. 


NASCAR Founded by Bill FRANCE. 
Bill France=82
He died age 82. 
Volcano=82

Notice he was born in the year 9' and died when I was 9 years old too. 


The next CEO's were these guys...I don't see much with Bill France Jr., but notice Brian France was born on 8/2. 

James Carl France=129
Brian France really stands out to me....only because this morning I had a Snapchat about Jonathan Taylor Thomas with a video of him and Zachery Ty Bryan....then when I got home from work there was a story of Zachery Ty Bryan getting a DUI....

Brian Zachary.....France...makes me think of Zachery Ty Bryan...and Brian France also had a DUI. 

Plus, just before I left work I was paying for my food and for whatever the reason talking about Frozen pizza's...I said, I remember when you could buy 4 for $10....then my my change back was $4.10....
Brian France=410(FB)

So he stands out to me, seeing this now.

Zachery Ty Bryan is from Aurora, Colorado...
I also blogged about him in relation to the my Knight Rider/AI Synchronicity on 8/2/23....which was Brian France's bday...I also talked about the Rock and San Francisco in that post, and the Rock did the "Gentleman Start Your Engines" at the Daytona 500 today. 

Knight Rider...Car...NASCAR...









4 comments:

  1. You could think of William Jennings Bryan, 3 time presidential candidate starting in 1896. He is known for his "cross of gold" speech. Basically, he was arguing for a return to the bi-metallic money standard which had been in place until the bankers had silver de-monitized in the 1870s. The connection is metal and money. Vulcan is the god of smiths and metal working. Extracting precious metals from raw ore requires some kind of smelting process. Also Bryan was born on 3-19 and died in Dayton, Tennessee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joker = 456. Robert DeNiro in Joker Movie .Robert DeNIRO's Grandson Leandro Rodriguez died 7/2. Roman Emperor, NERO purportedly played the fiddle while Rome burned in the Great Fire 7/18/64 AD. USA = Roman Empire. Vulcan, God of Fire.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geothermal energy generated by volcanoes is harnessed to mine Bitcoin

    ReplyDelete