Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Sam's Synchronicity with Diane Keaton and 'Curb Your Enthusiasm"-Death of Richard Lewis-Wallace Shawn and 418

 
On 2/26 Sam messaged me about a synchronicity he had with Diane Keaton on 2/25.  He watched "The Godfather" and realized Diane Keaton was in the film...Later he turned on "Curb Your Enthusiasm" and right before he fell asleep, the show said, "Diane Keaton." He then looked up the episode and it was Season 1 episode 5...and Diane Keaton's bday is 1/5. 
I looked up Diane Keaton and saw that Sam's bday is 51 days before Diane Keaton's bday...and he had that synchronicity 51 days after Diane Keaton's bday on 1/5, or 5/1. 
Larry David=51(Guy who said Diane Keaton)

Another thing I thought was funny was that Diane Keaton is in a film called "Play It Again, Sam." That film seemed even more significant when I saw that it released exactly 51 days after "The Godfather" in 1972.  (3/14/72 to 5/4/72)

How strange is it that we now get the death of Richard Lewis, who was on the show "Curb Your Enthusiasm?" 
He dies on 2/27 and his bday was 227 days after Sam's bday.

On the way to my band gig on Friday my friend Pat was telling me about the film "The Princess Bride." He was referencing a part about rhyming the word "Peanut" on this film. I didn't have a clue what he was talking about, because I have never watched the film. I thought I should watch it though, because earlier in the day I saw someone wearing a "Peanuts" comic strip T-shirt. It stood out to me, because I just pointed out a connection to Zenith's synchronicity with Odie landing on the moon, and how it was synced to "Garfield." They are both Comic strips, and it just rarely seems to come up anymore, unless you read an actual newspaper. 

Anyway, I started watching "The Princess Bride" tonight and I saw that the actor Wallace Shawn was in it. This stood out to me, because last night in the car, I noticed that Jasmine was watching "Young Sheldon." We watched the first few seasons together and I haven't watched it since, so when I heard Jim Parson's voice, I asked her if she was watching "Young Sheldon." But, Wallace Shawn is also on "Young Sheldon." 

So I start watching "The Princess Bride" tonight and see that he is a main character in the film. I then stopped it for a bit and went to CNN to see that Richard Lewis died, so I figured I would text Sam about it. In the mix of looking at Richard Lewis, I decided to look up Wallace Shawn. 
Notice that his film debut was playing Diane Keaton's ex-husband on the film "Manhattan." So it seems to me that he is important to this synchronicity somehow. 

Notice that the film "Manhattan" came out on 4/18 too...and then on 4/25 in the United States....
4/25 important to the Umbrella/Salsa stuff. 

Richard Lewis' bday was a span of 4 months 18 days before Sam's bday. 

Wallace Michael Shawn=418(FB)

Diane Keaton=198

The number 198 was important to 11:11 and 418. 
In relation to the beginning of this synchronicity, notice that Richard Lewis also died 51 days before 4/18. 

1 month 22 days. 
Wallace Shawn=122
San Francisco=122
4/18 the SF Earthquake Day. 

Wallace Shawn=1989(Jewish)
Think how Taylor Swift was linked to 1989 and the Earthquake World Series stuff. 

2/27 is the 58th day...
4/18 is 5 months 8 days after my bday. 
Dan Behrendt=58
Just talked about being synced to Money with Super Bowl 58. 
4/18 is the day of the post with my Aunt Betty, who won $250,000 on a lottery ticket...
For sure buying one that day lol. 

We'll see what else comes of this..Gonna try and finish that movie and go to bed though.








5 comments:

  1. I had a dream about Zenith saying "Pentaverate" on the morning of March 1st. It was 666 days after the series premier. He also connected it to Halloween with Michael Myers and William Shatner. We talk more about it in the comment section of his video on composite numbers. Zenith talks about how the 218th composite number is 170 and how Moon has 218 and 170 Gematria in Hebrew and Latin. I had that dream after his video and realized that

    "The Pentaverate" = 218 reverse
    "Pentaverate" = 170 reverse

    March 1st is the mirror date of Halloween in Leap years. 61st day with 305 remaining. Halloween = 95. 666 days = 95 weeks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sting's last match is tonight on AEW Revolution. The new Crow film premiers on June 7th. That's 96 days from today and 960 days from the Rust shooting.

      Delete
    2. In the dream I come to a road that isn't passable because water is rushing over it. When Zenith says Pentaverate I imagine that the road is blocked in 5 places. In the comments Zenith told me about how Hades is said to have 5 rivers and about the 5 wounds of Jesus. Jesus has the Pentagrammaton that sums to 326.

      Delete
  2. Seven7One1 said Larry David circled the date 11/1 in the new season. That's the real Pluto return date

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those damn Jesuits need to leave me alone haha

    ReplyDelete