Monday, February 19, 2024

Davey Allison Won Daytona 500 When I was 9-Chase Elliott Volcano Symbolism

 

I was looking at who won the Daytona 500 when I was 9 years old. It was Davey Allison. I knew I had a blog post involving him at some point, so I searched his name....
Go figure, the only post I have about him is one where I talk about Chase Elliott.

A big thing I was talking about was volcanos in this post...I also mentioned how Davey Allison and Alan Kulwicki died in helicopter/plane crashes...this reminded me of Kobe Bryant...
Chase Elliott took over for Jeff Gordon after he retired...He retired the same time Kobe announced his retirement...

Kobe and Gordon were both #24..

Kobe was born on Vulcanalia, connected to Volcanoes.

Davey Allison drove the #28..
Chase Elliott was born on the 28th of November, and is currently 28 years old..

Volcano=28

I made that blog post in 2021, the year I had the crazy synchronicity with Will Ferrell and the Iceland volcano...all about the number 129..

Talladega gives out the Vulcan trophy...so maybe Chase Elliott will win Talladega...or we will be getting a Volcano story?

I will have to look back at my NASCAR Volcano stuff...Talladega Nights came out on Jeff Gordon's bday....









No comments:

Post a Comment