Thursday, February 15, 2024

Synchronicity With Nelly Songs Dilemma And Country Grammar-Train Wreck-Bridge-Dream-Michael Jordan

 

I got to work today and they were listening to a bunch of music like Destiny's Child...Then some song came on that I didn't know, but it reminded me of the song..."No Matter what I do..all I can think about is you"....I wad even singing that song out loud instead of the other song....then the next song that came on was the one I was singing....

I looked up the song and I had no idea it was a Nelly song lol...I should have known that cause I grew up in that Era, but I swear I had no idea who sang that song until now. Like I said previously, the only time I ever listened to Nelly was the album with Country Grammar, and even then I didn't listen to him that much. 

Ha, so it's been like an hour or more since I was singing "Dilemma"...and I finally had some time at work to look at the synchronicity...I started making this blog post and right as I wrote "Country Grammar" above, the radio said.."Hot Shit" and started playing Country Grammar lol....and it's been a ton of other songs that have been playing too, not just Nelly...so the odds are crazy that this would happen...
Recall in 2022 when I was having syncs with Nelly we got an Amtrak derailment the next day in Missouri on 6/27..
I pointed out how that was the same day the album Country Grammar came out..
My dream about Nelly was 6 months 27 days before his bday on 11/2.
The date 11/2 was synced to Bohemian Rhapsody and Kanye West who sang the song on 6/27 in relation to the Dream Theme.

I find this interesting because last night I blogged about Kathryn Beaumont who voiced Alice on Alice in Wonderland....and her bday is 6/27.

Recall that 11/2 was a day I was watching for with Dallas...and the connection to Billy G with winning on Chumba 2 times.

Cornell Ira Haynes Jr.=219
219 important to Money.
Hey! Must be the Money-Nelly
Kelly Rowland=64 and 152
6/4 is a span of 152 days before Nelly's bday..
152 and 64 always make me think of Joe Biden.
The single for Country Grammar came out on 2/29...
229 the France number...
We get a 2/29 this year.
I know someone told me about France hosting the 2024 Summer Olympics too..but they end on 8/11..the day before Tisha B'Av begins...
12/8..
Bridge Collapse=128
12/8 also a date I talked about with World War III in 2015.

So I'm sure we will get a story connected during the Olympics this year.
Kelly Rowland was also in "Freddy Vs Jason" and "The Curse of BRIDGE Hollow."
Freddy Dream Theme..Bridges

Kelly also released the song "Dilemma" on her album "Simply Deep." Notice the 3rd single on that album was called "Train on a Track."
Nelly is also wearing a New York Mets jersey in Dilemma...
Recall that the Mets are the team important to the film "Trainwreck."

The video also has Washington Wizards player Larry Hughes..He is the guy Michael Jordan went in for in the final minutes of his final game lol...The crowd chanted for Jordan, so they replace Larry Hughes with Jordan.
Notice today is 23 days after Larry Hughes bday on the 23rd day of the year...and he is currently 45 years old..
Think about Michael Jordan and the numbers 23 and 45.

Jordan also linked to the Train Theme with 106.


There could be something with Patti LaBelle too..Dilemma samples her song...
Today is a span of 3 months 10 days before her bday..
3/10 was important to the Train/Dream Theme.

She also sang Lady Marmalade that uses the French phrase in the lyrics.

She was born in Philadelphia.
Jordan's final game against Philadelphia.
Philadelphia Train Wreck.
Bridge/Earthquakes Theme..





























1 comment:

  1. I JUST did a date to date for Kobe Bryant to 2/29. 50th prime. KC and SF both have the 50 connections. Kobe turns 189 Mercury years old that day. When I call Rambo I say Hey! and he'll say Must be the Money. There's more syncs to that date with me too as well as 219. 2-19 the 50th day.

    ReplyDelete