Monday, February 5, 2024

Carl Weathers And My Synchronicity On 12/11/23-Eagles Symbolism-Aleister Crowley 418

 

I Snapchatted Sturgill last night about the 52 with Carl Weathers, and the Floods going on in Florida....He told me that he actually met Carl Weathers years ago, because of his job. He worked at a Show Cattle place in town, and they do shows in Denver, and other places...His boss at the time met Carl Weathers and became friends with him, because Carl was also a big Cattle Farm guy...they used to go out and eat with him if he was in town for a show, and Carl even offered some of them Jobs and such...

Anyway, his boss was Jim, a guy that I had synchronicity with on 12/11/23 in relation to the Eagles, and the Band The Eagles playing in Omaha on 2/10/24..

210 important to San Francisco.

But notice I mentioned Super Bowl 52, and how the Eagles have been a band for 52 years in that post.

Carl Weathers would then go on to die 52 days later..

Think of all the 52 with Carl Weathers that I just blogged about...just can't make it up.

And the CNN article I showed of the Eagles being a band for 52 years came out on 7/6...Sylvester Stallone's bday.
Jim's name sums to 58.
The Cattle Company also sums to 58.

Super Bowl 58

Notice the company was founded in 1989 too...the Earthquake World Series year connected to Taylor Swift...Further, the owner and his family are huge Chiefs fans...or well, I think he is anyway..I know for sure his family is, but I don't know him as well. The owners name sums to 49, and he just turned 58 years old lol.

Something I just now thought of in relation to the Eagles symbolism and the 49ers...

Eagles=49
Jim's bday is 131 days before Super Bowl 58..

Super Bowl=131

I also mentioned that I need to go back and look at the death of Randy Meisner in that post...

Notice that he died 4 months 18 days after his bday.

Recall that 4/18 is 5 months 8 days after my bday too.

Dan Behrendt=58


In relation to 418 and Aleister Crowley...recall that my son Alistair was born on 8/31...the same day Apollo Creed died.

Notice Super Bowl 58 is 122 days after Aleister Crowley's bday...and also 72 days after his death date.

San Francisco=122
Kansas City=122

Crowley died age 72.
My son was born 72 days before my bday, and 93 days before the 72nd anniversary of Crowley dying.
72 Demons 
Aiwass=72
My son Zamien's name sums to 72 front and back...he was born days before Super Bowl 52..and I had all the 72 synchronicity when he was born.

Notice the 72 days is also 2 months 10 days.

Gonna pay attention to 2/10 and that Eagles concert in Omaha...I'll be DJing in Earling that night...oddly enough that is the Exorcism town...just thinking about Aleister Crowley.



















No comments:

Post a Comment