Thursday, February 15, 2024

Michael Jordan wore #9 on the DREAM Team-Hakeem Olajuwon "The Dream"-Ja Rule and Lil MO In Relation to My Nelly Post Today-Train Wreck Symbolism-France

 

I can't believe I didn't put this together until it randomly came to me at work a second ago.

Michael Jordan wore the number 9 for the DREAM Team...
My Dream Theme is all about 9, and I've recently talked a ton about Michael Jordan.


Plus, the 2 seasons that Michael was retired were won by the Rockets. 
The Finals MVP them seasons was Hakeem 'The Dream' Olajuwon.
Olajuwon is also from Nigeria and recall how there was a Nigerian Building Collapse synced to my Dream Theme in 2021.
That post was also important to France..
The Nigerian Building was synced to the Miami Condo Collapse on 6/24..
Notice 2/29 will be 6 months 24 days before the French Republic anniversary.
Notice my old video about 624 involved Bridges and I used a Thumbnail of the Golden Gate Bridge too.

For sure paying attention to 2/29.
Even crazier is that with the music today, I heard Ja Rule a few times..and I've been saying.."Where would I be without my Baby" in my Ja Rule/DMX voice...I bet I've said it 100 times lol...

I just went to Wikipedia to see people born on 2/29...Of course, Ja Rule was.

The song I was singing was "Put It On Me." Notice the song features Lil MO..
Recall MO was a big thing with Nelly in June 2022 when we had the Missouri Amtrak Derailment...
Nellys album MO
Missouri is MO
MO Thugs
The Mighty MO

Makes me think we are going to get a Train wreck again soon. 
I also have a post about Ja Rule at the Twolves vs Bucks game on 2/23/2019..
The Bucks and Twolves don't play each other tonight, but they are 2 of the 6 teams that do..
And they play each other on 2/23/24...
So have to pay attention to that game..
The Bucks won in in 2019.

In relation to the Train Theme...I remember a Super Bowl 58 Commercial with LL Cool J in a Coors Light Train...possibly that commercial has some clues. 












1 comment:

  1. Couple of Nigerian bankers had a helicopter crash on February 9th. Hakeem and Giannis are Nigerian.

    ReplyDelete