Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Dream Theme and Winning $10,000 on Chumba 9 Days After My Dream About Winning With All 9's-Matt Dillon-Nine Days in Super Bowl Commercial-Bridge/Earthquake-YouTube Removed Old Steve Harvey Video-

 

Yesterday was one crazy day. I went to my parents house to watch the Super Bowl, because they still have real TV. The pre-game show was playing and I was sitting at the kitchen table placing some bets on the game. All of the sudden I hear the TV say "And James Arness as Matt Dillon." My dad apparently changed the channel and started watching "Gunsmoke." I just blogged about my dad and Matt Dillon a few days ago..and my dad is also important to the DREAM Theme. 
A few minutes later my dad turned the TV back to the Super Bowl channel....and not too long after that, one of the commercials ended by saying "The DREAM Begins After Halftime."
I found the commercial on YouTube and notice that the NFL released it on 2/3/24. This was the same day I had a DREAM about winning a bunch of money on the slot Hypernova by getting all 9's. 
We then got a commercial with the band "Nine Days" remaking their song "Absolutely"..It was a commercial by "Travel South Dakota." 

What are the odds that the band "Nine Days" would be on a Super Bowl commercial in 2024? I mean they haven't had a hit in 20 years, and I'd bet a lot of people don't even know who they are lol. 

Plus, recall how I had the synchronicity in 2022 with the song "Absolutely"...it was on 1/19/22....and we got a Pittsburgh Bridge Collapse 9 days later on 1/28/22. 

My synchronicity had to do with my sister Michelle and my canceled Ski trip....and instead of going skiing, we went to Sioux Falls..SOUTH DAKOTA.....
Now the Super Bowl has Nine Days in a commercial about South Dakota? And they are a band from New York...so it's even more odd. 

Also, the DREAM theme goes back to a dream I had about my dad dying that was 9 days before the FIU Bridge collapse in 2018...and I was talking about Super Bowl 52 being linked to Bridge Collapses and Money. Enterthe5t4rz also made a video saying that he dreamed about the FIU Bridge Collapse on the same day that I had my dream...He went on to say how the only other time he's had a prophetic dream was one about his dad dying a month before he died.  I also mentioned in that blog post how I had synchronicity with Toby Keith, and talked about how he was in the film "Broken Bridges"..so on..

Recall in 2022 the song "Absolutely" was also the reason why I was watching the date 3/10/22. Sean Penn was in the News over leaving Ukraine, and I went back and watched my old videos involving Sean Penn. In the videos I talked about a Drowning and Bridge Collapse Theme...I also mentioned the FIU Bridge and 9 Days before in one of the videos, so I thought something may be up 9 days later, which was 3/10....We then got the story about Brandon Bostian, the Philadelphia Train Operator and how he was dropped of all charges...I then had synchronicity with Bon Jovi and my aunt Rosa. This was interesting, because her husband, my uncle Mike, died on the same day as the Philadelphia Train Wreck...and his bday was 6/4...which is the day that Daniel Gaul died. Daniel is the guy I had a dream about dying who died the next day when I was in High School, and his bday was 6/4. 
I also had old blog posts connecting my Uncle Mike to the number 310....so it made me wonder even more about the date 3/10/22. Then on 3/10 the song "Absolutely" randomly came on the radio when I was at work...Then later in the day there was a train wreck in Denison, Iowa, which is 20 minutes from where I live. The kid who told me was named "Jordan"...and Michael Jordan is important to this Bridge/Earthquake/Philadelphia/San Francisco narrative that I have been following for years. 

Oddly enough, I saw that kid when I left work today. I haven't seen him in a while, and I was thinking about him...and he was pumping gas as I drove out of the parking lot. We waved at each other as I was thinking..."What are the odds?" 
There was also a bunch of 9 stuff that kept happening in the game...they stopped the clock with 9 seconds left for an injury...the 49ers took the ball to the 9 yard line in Overtime, before they ended up kicking a Field Goal....Kittle was injured and they replaced him with #9 Brayden Willis, who got a penalty. 
I've been bloggin about this Dream theme and how it connects to the number 9..and also my synchronicities with the number 9. After seeing all of the 9 stuff in the game, I thought for sure the NINERS would win. 
I also blogged how I was connected to the Super Bowl and since it was in Las Vegas, I thought it was a sign that I would win some big money to make up for last year. 

Then the 49ers lost and I ended up losing $100...

I then came home and thought to myself...WTF lol...why am I seeing so much symbolism to 9 and then it doesn't even win. I then decided that maybe I should play Hypernova on Chumba as that was what I had the DREAM About. I was losing like crazy and ended up putting in $900. I didn't even think about it being connected to 9, I just put $300 in 3 times, because I kept losing. I figured go big or go home with this symbolism, and I was gonna waste a grand if I had to, just to test the pattern out, because I was annoyed. I was down to like $20 and then I started winning and got up to around $2000. I played for about 2 more hours after that telling myself I would cash out at $1500, but I kept winning and losing just staying in between...I was getting tired and I got in bed and almost quit, but I figured I would stay on it a bit longer....then I hit $10,000. 

I was looking at it today...and notice I had that dream on 2/3 into 2/4....I did go to bed before midnight that night too...so I can't pinpoint the exact time I had the dream....but 2/3 to 2/12 is 9 days...or a span of 9 days depending on how you look at it..
So basically had a Dream that I hit all "9's" on this slot...and then 9 days later won a huge amount on it. 

And the only reason I stayed on it, was because at one point in the night I saw a $2.40 and a $2.10 combination, so I just kept playing it. 

Im curious about the date 2/21 now too...as it will be 9 days after 2/12...
2/21 is the 52nd day. 
Hypernova=52
Recall that 52 was the big number with Carl Weathers..
California=52
Michael Jordan was 52 years old in 2015 when I talked about him being connected to the Bridge/Earthquake Theme. This is also why it was important that Princess CHARLOTTE was born on 5/2 that year...Jordan owned the Charlotte Hornets..and we just had King Charles cancer announcement the same day the Cavs and Kings played...and King James played the Hornets...so you know it's connected to the NBA. 


YouTube also removed one of my videos from 12/22/2015 yesterday. The above picture is from the Pt 2...but they removed Pt. 1...Recall I had to make the videos in separate parts, because I got a strike for my video about the BRIDGEwater shooting in 2015...this was linked to Philadelphia too. 
Steve Harvey was 58 years old at the time of this video, and born on 1/17..
Bridge=117
If you watch that video I talked about the Michael Jordan/LOVE/Valentines Theme...the USA Miss Universe contestant was Olivia JORDAN. 
Olivia Jordan=58
I talked about the Bridgewater shooting being connected to 58..
I also mentioned how 58 is a big number Ive mentioned with Earthquakes..and a possible East Coast Earthquake. 
Just thinking about Super Bowl 58. 
Notice they removed this video a span of 52 days after the date I put it out in 2015...
I talked about Lupercalia/Valentines and the Teen Wolf narrative which starts tomorrow..
Valentines Day=52
Michael J. Fox=52

Think how the FIU Bridge Collapse was after Super Bowl 52. 
Super Bowl 52 was in Minnesota that had the famous Bridge Collapse. 
Minnesota=52
The Minnesota Timberwolves are linked to Teen Wolf. 

I also went on to talk about how Steve Harvey was the dad in the film "Love Don't Cost a Thing", which was a remake of "Can't Buy Me Love." 
I pointed out how Patrick Dempsey wears a French Beret and they have a few lines involving France in the film....and the girl in "Love Don't Cost a Thing" is named "Paris"...her boyfriend at the beginning also had the last name "Hilton." 

Paris Hilton shares a bday with Michael Jordan...
But recall how in 2015 they also had the Hotels.com commercial foreshadowing a Blackout in France....Las Vegas and France the City of Lights. 

I didn't get a picture of it, but last night at the Super Bowl they showed outside of the Stadium a few times, and I noticed they had what looked like the Eiffel Tower on the screen. It was Paris Las Vegas...

I can't shake the idea that something big is going on with France...
Valentines Day=200
A big number I've mentioned with France. 
French the language of Love. 

The "Nine Days" Commercial had the talking Mount Rushmore...
Mount Rushmore=200
Oddly enough, I have a post about Steve Harvey and Mount Rushmore from Paris Hilton's bday in 2022 too...The same year I had the "Nine Days" Synchronicity. 

When I first blogged about Matt Dillon and my dad, I also mentioned Mount Rushmore in that post. 
The Sculptor of Mount Rushmore died on 3/6, which is the same day I had the dream about my Dad in 2018. 

Bridge=36


Another thing with France is my original post about the synchronicity with "Absolutely" was about France and the French actor dying. I talked about 229 and had synchronicity with Tony Robbins while writing the post...only to find out he was born on 2/29....Considering, there is a 2/29 this year..that might be significant. 

The Train Wreck stuff was linked to Batman/Joker that is important to France. 

My Bon Jovi Synchronicity is synced to France. 

Paris=36
Bridge=36

Remember how the new "Napoleon" film with Joaquin Phoenix(Joker) says his bday is 2/17 too...So Paris Hilton and Michael Jordan's bday. 

In relation to 52...recall Pope Francis arrived in the US on 9/22/2015..This is the French Republic anniversary...and it was 52 days before the Isis Attack...
Isis=52
Pope=52
Paris, France=239(FB)...52nd prime
So on..
Taylor Swift was also somewhat important to that as she won all the awards for "Bad Blood"...and then Charlie Sheen said he had HIV...and South Park's episode was of the boys dressed like Isis just before the Paris attack...and the creators also have Team America with the attack in France..and the next scene is the musical "Everyone Has AIDS." This also has me thinking about my dad and Matt Dillon...as he originally told me it was Matt Damon...and Matt Damon is a big joke on Team America. 

Matt Damon=52 and 200(FB)

In relation to Carl Weathers..Flood...Hurricanes..
Harvey=52
Recall how Steve Harvey was important with Hurricane Harvey..

Another thing that interesting about the Steve Harvey video is that it involved the Miss Universe Pageant. That Pageant was held in Las Vegas, and that same day a lady drove on the sidewalk and killed and injured people. Just stands out that it was in Las Vegas. Donald Trump also has the connections to the Pageants. 

We will see...a lot of interesting dates coming up....Lupercalia is the next 3 days, so I'd imagine my video being deleted will be connected to some stories...
2/21 is 9 days after I won a bunch of money and the 52nd day..
2/21 also important to Batman..

2/29...France...

3/4...Batman...France....WWE...

No doubt there is something important to the Bridge/Earthquake Theme....I don't see why Mount Rushmore makes that much sense yet...but I remember my old posts involved Keystone and linked back to Philadelphia....

My sister is also important to Super Bowl 52...and she told me today that she was skin cancer. She's had a crazy infection on her shin for like 6 months that it's apparently skin cancer. 
Skin Cancer=43
Today the 43rd day. 
What else is crazy is that I won 3 months 3 days after my bday or 95 days. 
Dan Behrendt=95
Daniel Edward Behrendt=95
So on..
Chumba=33 and 95(FB)
Recall how I won back in October in connection to 33, which later was connected to Billy G and the Dream theme..

Absolutely=33































1 comment: