Thursday, February 22, 2024

Synchronicity With Fat Comedians Yesterday-Gabriel Iglesias To Perform Iowa State Fair-France-Money-106-Bridge

 



I'll try and look into this more when I get a chance.. 
Yesterday at work Heather was talking about the Red Hot Chili Peppers song, "Under the Bridge."...Didn't think about it until now, but funny how I've talked about Bridges a lot recently....
Anyway, she said she heard the song was about Anthony Kiedis having sex with his mom under a bridge lol...I then said something about how I thought it was about him doing Heroin under the bridge...so I looked it up and it said he did Speedballs under the bridge..
I then mentioned how that's what Chris Farley died from...

Then Patty randomly asked if that's how Sam Kinison died too. I went on to tell her that he died in a car wreck...

But it reminded me of my Fat Comedian Narrative, so I went on to tell her about John Belushi dying from a speedball..and told them about the Fat Comedians and the number 124...

I then went to Facebook and it gave me a story of Gabriel Iglesias performing at the 2024 Iowa State Fair...he is also a Fat Comedian I've talked about...and think how Nelly was important to the Iowa State Fair/Dream/Gabriel.

Recall that Ralphie May died on 10/6 in Las Vegas connected to this narrative...
I've recently mentioned 10/6 and 106 a good amount.
Not sure of the purpose of the synchronicity...but yesterday was 4 months 24 days before Gabriel's bday.
424 is the big Money number with Trump..and Herbert Hoover that is connected to Iowa..


Further, the narrative in 2019 with the Iowa State Fair was connected to France...and Gabriel will be performing on Napoleons bday...8/15/24.








1 comment:

  1. Those guys dying from speedballs made me think of Ken Caminiti. He died the same day as Christopher Reeves, which reminded me of that Communist Superman book I found last week.

    ReplyDelete