Thursday, February 22, 2024

Synchronicity With AT&T and The Headline News About an AT&T Outage


 

Everyday I get closer to the idea that the News is being scripted around the happenings in my life...like how many times have I blogged about something random, only for that to be a Headline story the next day? Lol, it's just crazy...

3 days ago I got a text message from Verizon saying something about my phone switching service. I brushed it off as spam, and went on with my day. Then 2 days ago, I got home from work to see a box on my front porch. I opened it to find 6 Cell Phones from AT&T. Apparently, Jasmine was at Target and some guy got her to switch our Verizon plan to AT&T...She never texted me, called, or even told me about it in person....so I asked her what the deal was with the phones when she got off work 2 nights ago....She still has a lot of mental shit going on that is hard to deal with...and I asked her questions...like if she had the contract so I could look at it, or what happens to our Verizon contract considering our phones aren't paid off..but she couldn't tell me anything...had no paperwork...no idea how to pay the new bill...no clue about anything...She gave me the sales guys phone number, but I've called him multiple times and left messages with no response. 
I've also tried calling the AT&T store in Council Bluffs multiple times, and always get sent to voicemail..so I wake up today and try to call again with no response....
I then go to CNN and the headline story is about a massive AT&T outage. This has been the headline pretty much all day now. 

What are the odds lol? 

AT&T always makes me think of 9/11..George Bush..Skull and Bones...
Notice that today is 202 days before 9/11.
Dan Behrendt=202
Skull and Bones=202

Recall that ATT connects to the RV and the Batman Theater Shooting that is all about Skull and Bones..

Verizon was founded on 4/4..The day connected to Trump and the Batman/Joker stuff.

Who knows...just pretty strange that ATT has been important to me for the last few days..and now those story comes...I'm sure I'll eventually figure out what's going on with my phone too lol...just frustrating, and another thing to worry about. 




No comments:

Post a Comment