Friday, February 16, 2024

Amy Schumer a Headline Story on CNN and the TRAINwreck Symbolism

 
Today we get a headline story about Amy Schumer. 

I've been blogging about the Train Wreck symbolism and recall it goes back to the film "Trainwreck" that stars Amy Schumer. 

Today is also 106 days before her bday lol...You just can't make it up. 

I just posted yesterday about the Train Symbolism and the number 106. The reason I wrote about it was from my post in September 2021. That post was about Chris Rock having Coronavirus and the news story showing a picture of him with Amy Schumer...I then got a notification about a story of Amy Schumer and her endometriosis. 

Ha! and I never thought about it until now. One of the first things I saw when I woke up this morning was a video about Bill Hader working for Arnold Schwarzenegger. 
Bill Hader is the other star of "Trainwreck." 

Arnold Schwarzenegger=106

My post about Chris Rock and Amy involved San Francisco..
My 2015 stuff about Trainwreck involved San Francisco. 
The Terminator in 2015 involved WWE and San Francisco. 
The film Pixels in 2015 involved San Francisco and the Golden Gate Bridge. 
The big thing in 2015 was Pope Francis' visit and going to the White House on 9/23....Dreams..9....9th prime is 23...Michael JORDAN/Earthquake/Bridge...DREAM 923.


Think how the FIU Bridge Collapse was on the Ides of March and connected to San Francisco...
The film Trainwreck actually premiered at SXSW on the Ides of March in 2015. 

There is way too many things that keep connecting to this narrative. I can't imagine we don't get a big earthquake, Bridge collapse, or train wreck story this year. 
North Korea in the Media again too..
Recall that after the FIU Bridge collapse Trump met with Kim Jong-un and it was connected to Building BRIDGES. 
Something I just remembered about the 1906 San Francisco Earthquake/Fire....it happened at 5:12 AM...
Think about the Philadelphia Train Wreck on 5/12. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment