Friday, May 28, 2021

Volcano Eruption in the Congo and the death of Yaphet Kotto the Villian in "Live and Let Die"-Chris Cornell dead in MGM(Lion) Hotel in Detroit(Lion)-Rocky owned by MGM-8-6-2022

 


Mount Nyiragongo=82

Volcano=82

The Congo=129





I figured since I've been covering James Bond so much, I would see if he possibly went to the Congo in a film....the only thing that came up was Kananga...it said...see also James Bond film "Live and Let Die"...cause the bad guy in the film was Dr. Kananga...
What are the odds that the actor who portrayed him died on 3/15/2021? How did I not hear about this death? Especially considering it's from the film "Live and Let Die" that was really important to my info..

Live and Let Die=229 and 922(Jewish)
Makes me think of the France connection..

He also died a span of 4 months 16 days after Sean Connery...U can't make this up lol. 
The Dark Knight=136

Yaphet Kotto=141
Mister Big=141
Democratic Republic of the Congo=141

Mr. Big=86

He was also in a film called "Eye of the Tiger" that came out in 86'....just stands out to me considering what I keep saying about the Chinese Tiger year and 8/6/2022..
Plus the connection to Sylvester Stallone in the Tiger year and Eye of the Tiger/Rocky...
The Rocky Films are also owned by MGM along with James Bond...it can't be a coincidence. 
APOLLO Creed..Apollo Moon Mission...Apollo Creed dies on the same day as Princess Diana..8/31. 

I only put this together because the other day I searched Apollo 8 on my blog and the first post to come up was about Sylvester Stallone/France and Rocky...I didn't see why Rocky was important to the MGM thing until now though. 

Recall that Chris Cornell died at the MGM Grand Hotel in Detroit as well...Detroit is where the LIONS play football.....and he was synced to the Great American Eclipse in 2017...


MGM's logo is the LION and recall that 2019 Tisha B'Av began on World LION Day. It's so synced up it's not even funny. 
Notice the MGM Detroit opened on International Tiger Day/NASA's anniversary too...which was Tisha B'Av in 2020..
Chris Cornell's bday was the anniversary of the moon landing..the same day Chester Bennington died in connection to the Stoneman Douglas shooting, which was in turn connected to the Moon. 
Notice my blog post about Golfinger and Pussy Galore before Sean Connery died also involved Goldfinger and Rocky. 
I also connected it to the band Bad Company and then the lead singer of Bad Company died the day after Trump blared "Live and Let Die" at the Mask Factory...
It makes a lot more sense as to why Matt Stafford was traded for Jared Goff now too...this was synced to Ethiopia and Lion/Ram narrative from 2019. 


I also just realized that Sean Connery died 86 days after 8/6. 
Alan Bean died age 86 on 5/26...the same day Amazon bough MGM. He was also born on 3/15 just like Yaphet Kotto. 



1 comment:

  1. James Bond and the Jungle reminds me of Golden Eye. Didn't know till now he was in the Cuban jungle.

    ReplyDelete