Friday, May 28, 2021

Fred Haise Jr. in relation to Sean Connery/James Bond and the Moon

 

I just uploaded a video on Amazon buying MGM synced to James Bond...and I'm listening to it again so I can add some notes...
At one point I mention Jim Lovell and the story about Apollo 8.....but I went on to say how Tom Hanks portrayed him in Apollo 13....

I then re-looked at Apollo 13 and I forgot that Fred Haise Jr. was a guy important to the narrative....he was portrayed by Bill Paxton who died in 2017..the same year of the Jesuit theme.  He died on the 56th day of the year too. 

Anyway, look at Fred Haise in Gematria. 

Fred Wallace Haise Jr.=264(FB)
His bday is 11/14
Remember...
Sean Connery=1114(English Ext) and 264(FB)

11/14 is also Prince Charles's bday and the day I really started saying there is a Space/Moon theme due to the Closest Supermoon since 1948 on that day in 2016. 
King Charles III=264(FB)
Queen Elizabeth II=264

Bill Paxton died 103 days after Fred Haise Jr.s bday..
5/26 was a span of 194 days after his bday..
Fred Haise Jr=103 and 194

I'm also interested that his bday is 8 months 6 days before the moon landing anniversary...
Think how I've been following 8/6 next year too. 

Another interesting connection to 86 is that Alan Bean died age 86...but notice he died on 5/26...like the day of the Super Blood Flower Moon this year...
Recall that after the Stoneman Douglas Eagles shooting we had the Eagle named Challenger land on James Paxton...I connected it to Bill Paxton/Moon landing and thought we may get the death of an astronaut...then Alan Bean died...
Further, my blog post on the death of Alan Bean involved Fred Haise Jr. and Bill Paxton...
Apollo 12 launched on 11/14.
Alan Bean=218(FB)
Moon=218(Hebrew) and 38(Hebrew)
11/14 is 3 months 8 days after 8/6. 

It's also interesting I have a post about Alan Bean connected to Halloween H20...Sean Connery died on Halloween...

Better pay attention to Fred Haise Jr. in the next year or so...

Ken Mattingly=52....he will be 86 years old next year....played by Gary Sinise in Apollo 13....the 52nd anniversary of the moon landing...oddly enough Gary Sinise and Ken Mattingly have the same bday of 3/17 too. 

Kevin BACON plays Jack Swigert who died age 51..
Moon=51
Francis BACON...Kevin BACON

Gary Sinise....Forrest Gump...The Stand...Mission to MARS..

No comments:

Post a Comment