Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Death of Charles Grodin in relation to Marilyn Manson 2015 San Bernardino shooting

I just want to blog this because I think there is a pattern here....so I'm at work and I get a notification that Charles Grodin died.....I also saw last night that Jamal Sutherland was in the news...
I also just blogged about Marilyn Manson last night...

Recall in 2017, Marilyn Manson was important to the Sutherland Springs Church Shooting...he played a show in San Bernardino, California and used a gun microphone..I think the same day...Anyway they made a big deal out of it because of the 2015 Shooting in San Bernardino...
That Shooting was synced to the film Beethoven..and now the dad on Beethoven(Grodin) dies.

Charles Grodin=264 and 218
Queen Elizabeth II=264
King Charles III=264
Grodin shared a bday with Elizabeth..

I'll have to find my old info on the San Bernardino shooting...it was when I only made videos and didn't have a blog..

Beethoven=191(FB)
He died age 56.

Saint Bernard
Saint Bernardino..



 

2 comments: