Saturday, May 15, 2021

Google Chrome says my blog is blocked "Deceptive site Ahead"-China Lands Rover on Mars-Princess Diana's interview with Martin Bashir

 

I've been trying to add the James Bond/Batman/RV Bombing narrative to the book since it really adds to other things I wrote in it. I don't know what the deal is with my cousin helping me, but I've just been using grammarly.com and it will be good enough...

Anyway, I was looking at my old blog posts to help me organize the information and all of a sudden my blog kept giving me this message...

Deceptive Site Ahead...On my phone it said something like this site has been blocked due to an extension...It would work on other browsers but not Google Chrome....I then did a check on the site and it said nothing was wrong with it...

It wouldn't work all night and I figured I would check it again today...of course it works just fine now? 

I am not sure of the point, but I wanted to blog about this happening...

I do find it interesting that it happened after I wrote a ton about Sean Connery and my syncs involving the English Extended cipher...

Deceptive site ahead=1114(Jewish)

Sean Connery=1114(English Extended)

Yesterday was Israel's birthday. 

It was also 185 days or a span of 186 days after my bday...

This reminds me of the World Trade Center...Recall the RV bombing was very important to 9/11. 

Yesterday was also 8 months 3 days after 9/11....

James Bond=83

11/14 is Prince Charles bday...

Yesterday was the 134th day of the year....

King Charles III=134 and 80

Deceptive site ahead=80


Google Chrome=201 and 244(FB)

King Charles III=244

We are still in the 244th year of the United States..


I was also going to make a big long post last night in relation to Rambo's info on the Gematria Effect this week. It all connects back to the 2019 information I was talking about...Nipsey Hussle...Marathons...Chelsea Manning...Chelsea Trash bomb....Chelsea plays in Stamford Bridge...Stamford, CT is where the first marathon in the US was held. A ton more all synced to the Royal theme. 

Tomorrow will be 3 months 10 days after Queen Elizabeth II's anniversary being queen....Lion..310..



Funny, I just went to CNN and they have an article about Princess Diana's interview with Martin Bashir...
Martin Bashir=132 and 84
Princess Diana=132 and 84
Notice today is 8 months 4 days before Bahsir's bday. 

In the mix of writing about Sean Connery yesterday I also pointed out how the Space/Moon theme is synced to China....then around 9pm last night I got a notification on my phone about China landing a rover on Mars...just before the Moon-Mars conjunction. 

Notice the Rover, "Zhurong" is named after the Chinese God of Fire too....think about Vulcan/Volcanoes being the God of Fire too. 
Zhurong=109
This number reminds me of Los Angeles usually...but since learning the Francis Bacon ciphers it also makes me think about God
God=109(FB)
Satan=109(FB)
Devil=109(FB)


2 comments:

  1. I found out that Prince Philip and Pope Francis were born exactly 16 lunar years apart. The pope actually turns 1044 lunar months old today or 87 lunar years. Philip would've been 103 lunar years. Today Gianna Bryant would've been 186 lunar years old. I've got several more like that. But with the 16 lunar years JFK was assassinated exactly 16 lunar years after Israeli Independence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Correction: Gianna would've been 186 lunar months old today

    ReplyDelete