Sunday, May 30, 2021

Synchronicity with Stand By Me and Ghostbusters in connection to the film Congo and Yaphet Kotto and more

 

I'm watching the film "Congo" since I can't really do much with my kids right now...when they first arrive in the Jungle the guy says, "I know when I'm in over my head, I'm not JAMES BOND."


Not too long after this they wake up in the middle of the night and ask the leader what the noise is...he tells them that it's a Full Moon and it's mating season, so the Monkeys are going crazy....just funny a random scene involving a Full Moon. 


So I started this post on 5/28, but my girlfriend and I left to go out and watch a movie. Before we left I was reading this article that came up about 'Stand by Me' and Wil Wheaton suffering emotional abuse as a child...I thought it was funny it would come up on my feed especially with how much I've recently mentioned Marilyn Manson who was important to the Stand By Me theme....After reading this article I went downstairs and Jasmine's brother Kodee randomly told us that he bought the film "Stand By Me" on DVD and then showed it to us before we left...I still don't get it, but figured I'd document the synchronicity....

Stand by Me is interesting though because River Phoenix died on Halloween exactly 28 years before Sean Connery....

Volcano=28

Plus River's brother Joaquin Phoenix is "The Joker" and Batman is synced to James Bond so you know it's important.  Rivers final movie "Dark Blood" released on the Jesuit anniversary in 2012 just after the Batman shooting too. The film is 86 minutes long. 

We went to Texas Roadhouse and ate before going to the movies...The movie started at 7:30 and it was like 7:15 when the waiter brought our ticket..I told him that I'd like to pay right away cause we were going to a movie at 7:30...he then told us that he hasn't been to a movie at the theaters since the newest "The Ring" film...it's the one called "Rings" that came out in 2017...a film I blogged a lot about with the Gabriel Theme....just interesting with all of the 2017 narratives that keep coming up...

We went and saw "The Unholy"...but one of the previews was for a new Ghostbusters film that is coming out in November...I took a picture because I had just documented about Ernie Hudson being in the film "Congo" in connection to the Volcano/James Bond symbolism. Hudson is also Winston on the film "Ghostbusters". 


So today I look up the character of Winston Zeddemore and go figure it's connected to the same narrative. Notice how it says that actor Yaphet Kotto was offered the role of Winston, but dropped out due to other commitments...What are the odds of this? 

I blogged about Yaphet Kotto in the post about the Congo Volcano because I stumbled upon a connection to the Congo and his name in the James Bond film "Live and Let Die"...I then saw that Yaphet Kotto died this year on 3/15.....I mean this is ridiculous haha. 

Winston Zeddemore=83, 416(FB), 261(FB)
James Bond=83
Recall that 416 is important to James Bond.....
Also Charles Manson numbers above..



It's also interesting the Ernie Hudson shares a bday with Pope Francis...think about "The Unholy". 
Notice "The Unholy" came out on 4/2/21 too...this is the day the James Bond film was set to release before it's pushback to 10/8. 
I saw The Unholy 167 days before the new Ghostbusters film is comes out on 11/11, which is the day after my 39th bday. 
The 39th prime is 167
The Unholy=167(FB)
Yaphet Kotto was born in 39'. 

Ghostbusters=822(Jewish)
James Bond=822(Jewish)
Stand by Me released Worldwide on 8/22 in the year 86'. 

The Unholy has a lot to do with Marian Apparitions...
Mary=83(FB), 57, 51, 21
Moon=57, 51, 21, 83(FB)

Virgin Mary=186(FB)

A few other things that interest me with this...the main priest in the film is William Sadler...I kept telling my girlfriend that I recognize him from something but couldn't place my finger on it....Well, he is "Death/Grim Reaper" on Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey...
Death=38 and 218(Eng Ext)
Moon=38(Hebrew) and 218(Hebrew)

Oddly enough, my girlfriend thought I was talking about the other guy in the film until I showed her a picture of who I was talking about...She thought I was talking about Cary Elwes. He is a Bishop in the film though, not a priest. This is interesting though because when I see Cary Elwes I instantly think of the film "Twister"...He is the bad guy/challenger of Bill Paxton's crew in Twister. Think about Bill Paxton/Apollo 13/Space Theme. 

Notice he is also in "Days of Thunder". 

Haha, notice that Cary Elwes character in "Days of Thunder" drives the HARDEES Car too. 
Days of Thunder=160, and 318(FB)
Rusty Wallace=160 and 164 and 318(FB)
James Bond=160(FB) 164 and 318(FB)

As a teenager Cary Elwes worked on the James Bond film "Octopussy"..and Marlon Brandon called him "Rocky" after Rocky Marciano?  MGM..Rocky...James Bond..
I love how the Octopussy Wikipedia tells us a seemingly unimportant piece of information involving Phil HARDY too....it's the only Bond film not in Phil Hardy's "Science Fiction." 

Maud Adams=218(FB) and 129(FB)
She is Octopussy....and born on 2/12..."James Bond"=212(FB)
Octopussy came out in 83'. 
Her wiki says she was a bridesmaid for Tanya Roberts in That 70's show too...
Tanya Roberts=218(FB)
Seems that Bond girls have been dying left and right in the past year. 


I think there is something with Michael Crichton too...He wrote "Twister"...also "Congo" and recently my son has been obsessed with Dinosaurs..which makes me think of Jurassic Park. Funnier yet is that he also talks about Volcanoes a lot lately...He watches a lot of Ryan's World and ever since watching that Volcano one I had synchronicity with, he talks about Volcanoes...For example, he was eating a Ice Cream drumstick the other day and told me how it looked like a volcano. 

I'm also gonna have to watch "Days of Thunder" and I really don't want too haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment