Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Synchronicity with Marilyn Manson-Rose Theme- Also Synchronicity with Talladega Nights and Alex Bowman winning on 5/16-Hardees

On my way home from band practice tonight I went to YouTube to listen to a video on the way home. The first video that was on my feed was this interview with Marilyn Manson and forever whatever the reason I decided to listen to it..instead of a Gematria video. 

About 5 minutes into the interview and then again later Marilyn Manson mentions the movie "Apocalypse Now" and how his dad said it was a great depiction of Vietnam. 
Recall that Marilyn Manson is important to the Rose Theme, which is important to the film "Apocalypse Now"...Robert DuVall says the famous line "Charlie Don't Surf"....which is in turn related to Axel Roses shirt.....DuVall...Charlie Rose...and Marilyn Manson share a bday on 1/5....

Funnier yet, around the 10 minute mark, Marilyn Manson says that his father was training to be a Jesuit priest before he was born. What are the odds? 
Notice this interview is actually from 10/12/2017 too...2017 was the year I was saying the Jesuits were a huge piece. It all stemmed back to the date 10/12 because that's Columbus Day, and my Uncle Barney was a Knights of Columbus......Further, today I saw a Knights of Columbus guy that I went to the Marilyn Manson concert with a few summers ago...It's not that crazy as I do see him from time to time...but still I find it interesting I would see him today and now this interview is synced. 


 

WTF Podcast=1314(Jewish)
It originally aired 1314 days ago. 
It's also 1313 days without the End Date....
13...13....M=13...M=13....Pope Francis 3/13/13..
Today is 132 days after Marilyn Manson's bday..
Catholic Church=132

Even more interesting is that this morning at work, I noticed Alex Bowman won the NASCAR race on 5/16....the guy I mentioned a bunch in previous posts lol....He turned 28 years old on the same day as Talladega....
Notice the article on ESPN tells us that he channeled Ricky Bobby from Talladega Nights too...He also said, "Help Me, Tom Cruise, I'm On Fire"...a line from Talladega Nights...

This is important because Tom Cruise is the film "Days of Thunder" that also stars Robert Duvall. 

Think how his car was on fire too...reminding us of Vulcan...and Talladega's Vulcan statue. 
Alex Bowman also has a Dale Earnhardt Jr. connection as he took over the #88 car for Dale Jr.....and now drives the #48 car....recall the 2019 narrative was important to the number 48 because it was the 48th Modern era cup series...
Wall=48
5/16 was 48 days before Tom Cruise's bday. 

Better yet is that about 20 minutes after looking at this article at work..thinking about Talladega Nights......one of my co-workers asked why a pack of Big Red had been sitting on the shelf for so long....the other girl I work with explained that it was expired so the boss said it was free.....about 5 seconds later she said, some line about "Big Red" from the film Talladega Nights and then asked me if I'd ever seen the movie. Always synchronicity haha.....

A while before this we were talking about McDonalds for some reason and I started talking about Hardees. When I was a kid Hardees was the place to eat and now you can barely find them and what not....I even looked up Hardees on my phone because I was trying to think of the other place similar...which is Carls Jr....Anyway, right after we got done talking about Hardees...the next song that played was "Boots" by Hardy. 
Hardees=129
The Volcano number...




I can't seem to find if someone drives a Hardees car currently? I do see that Cale Yarborough used to drive the Hardees car though...many of the pictures even show the #28.....
Volcano=28 and 82
He is currently 82 years old..

Carls Jr....Carl Edwards? 
Neither race anymore...but Edwards bday is on the 227th day..
Cale Yarborough=227
The big number in 2019 was 227 in connection to France. 

Wouldn't doubt if we see these guys in the news or something connected to them this year. 

I'm gonna have to rewatch "Days of Thunder" and "Talladega Nights"
Interesting the Marilyn Manson video was on a channel that began on Cale's bday too. 



I also found it funny that I randomly checked the time on 5/16 and it was 5:16. 
Dale Sr. died at 5:16

If I ever have time I will think about this more...

Today is also a span of 7 months 20 days before Marilyn Manson's bday...The guy important to the moon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment