Monday, July 29, 2024

Zach's Synchronicity with Amish and the 418 Connection to Amish Paradise-The date 8/31 and the JFK Aleister Crowley Symbolism


I'm at work and a notification came up with Zach's video about a synchronicity with "Amish." He titled the video "Amish Paradise," so I figured I'd see if the song was connected.

Of course, today is a span of 4 months 18 days after "Amish Paradise" was released.

The song also released 4 months 18 days after Weird Al's bday.
The song Amish Paradise also came out 7 months 11 days after Coolio's bday.

Think how 418 and 711 are important to Aleister Crowley.

Magick=418(Rev Primes)

Aleister Crowley=711(Rev Primes)
Aiwass=711(Eng Ext)
Dan Behrendt=711(Rev Primes)

Both of my sons born in connection to Aleister Crowley and 4 months 18 days apart.
Look up this blog post for more of what I'm talking about with Zach and myself with the number 418.

Funny that I mentioned the date 3/12 in that video too. It was the day that Zach and Sweet Lady found out she was pregnant. 

Amd think how the number 418 became important when Zenith was showing the connections to Zach with Prince.....I just blogged about Prince and Zach, and then a few days later, he blogs about Prince and Purple Rain.

Purple Rain came out 316 days before Princes bday.

Aleister Crowley=316(Composite)

I think we should watch Stevie Wonder...Gangstas and Amish Paradise sample hus song "Pastime Paradise."

Stevie Wonder=316(FB)

There could also be something important to the band KORN...Blind. I've blogged about synchronicity with Stevie Wonder and this song before. 
Stevie Wonder is Blind. 
Korn's song "Blind" came out on 8/1. 
Blind=81(FB)
Coolio born on 8/1. 
Gangsta's Paradise released on 8/1. 
Coolio died on 9/28. 
Pastime Paradise released on 9/28. 
Gangsta's Paradise samples "Pastime Paradise." 

Jonathan Davis=424(FB)(Korn's singer) and 190(FB)
Aleister Crowley=190
I randomly listened to Korn the night before the Trump assassination attempt too. I haven't listened to Korn in forever, but I remember showing my kids a few of their songs. 
Plus, Korn...Queen of the Damned..Earshot...Buffy...

Aaliyah was Akasha on Queen of the Damned.

Akasha in Hermeticism is Ether, which is the highest element that  created everything...thus why Akasha in Queen of the Damned is where it all began. 

Thinking more about the relationship to Zach/Umbrella and 418. 
The video where Zach talked crap on me was called "The Kennedy Curse." 
Think how that relates to the recent news with Trump's assassination attempt. 
Recall that Trump's attempt was 4 months 18 days before Aleister Crowley's death day. 
It was also 337 days before his bday. 
337th Composite is 418. 
Joseph Robinette Biden Jr.=418(Composite)

I'm definitely paying attention to 8/31/24. This is my son Alistair's bday. He was born in connection to Aleister Crowley..His bday is 4 months 18 days before my other son, Zamien's, Bday. 

8/31 is 316 days after Kamala Harris' bday. 

8/31 synced to Volcano/Royal Family symbolism. 

I just got asked to DJ on 8/31 today too...
Cheers II=456(FB)(The Bar)
Diaper Keg=456(FB)(Party is for)

The party is for a guy I know born on 5/16....516 is the 418th Composite. His wife's name sums to 516(FB) and 418(Composite)..lol you just can't make it up. 
Further, the guy I'm DJing for is the grandson of Ed Heffernan. Recall that Ed's brother Pat is why my son Alistair got his middle name "Addie." These guys were also connected to 418 and the Aleister Crowley Theme. 

Ed Heffernan=516(FB)
Pat Heffernan=418(FB)

The 418th Composite is 516. 

And look at that....
5/16 is a span of 3 months 16 days before 8/31. 
316
8/31/2019 was the day Alistair was born...and recall I was following a Theme with NASCAR and Buffy the Vampire Slayer that was linked to 516 with that date...then French Racer Anthoine Hubert died on 8/31/2019. 

All of this really makes me think the date will be important this year. 

NASCAR=316(Reverse Satanic)

NASCAR had it's first Sprint Cup Series race in Iowa this year too, on 6/16/24. Think about this in relation to Iowa/Stock Market Theme. 

Ryan Michael Blaney=333(FB)(Won the Race)
Alistair Addie Behrendt=333(Composite)
Zamien James Behrendt=333(Composite)
Stock Market=265(FB)
Kamala Devi Harris=265(FB)
Election=265(FB)
The 265th Composite is 333. 
































 

No comments:

Post a Comment