Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Kobe Bryant's FATHER Dead on Will Ferrell's Bday and the Volcano Symbolism

 




Kobe Bryant's FATHER died on a special day to the Volcano symbolism? How much have I mentioned the Dream theme in relation to Father's dying....and also Kobe Bryant being connected to the Volcano Symbolism. He was born on Vulcanalia..and so on..
Today is Will Ferrell's bday, which is 82 days before 10/6. 
Volcano=82
The Volcano narrative is synced to Will Ferrell..
A ton more that I don't want to re-type in connection to that 2021 Volcano narrative and the date 10/6. 

Kobe's father was also born on 10/19...
This is interesting as I've mentioned the Julian Calendar may be important...and 10/19 on the Gregorian is 10/6 on the Julian Calendar. 

Also, one of the headline stories today is how the secret service found out about a plot of Iran to kill Donald Trump....Recall that the president of Iran just died in a Helicopter connected to Kobe Bryant.

Of course, Kobe is connected to Donald Trump through the Batman narrative, and Trump saying he was Batman in a Helicopter on Ben Affleck's bday...Ben Affleck was also in Buffy the Vampire Slayer...so the 2019 Tisha B'Av/Fair narrative stands out again.  


Joe Bryant died 95 days before his bday. 
Los Angeles Lakers=95

Think how LeBron and Bronny are on the same team...Father and Son...
Joe Bryant was also the coach for the Los Angeles Sparks...and notice they lost to Seattle today...Seattle is synced to the Volcano narrative. 
I even blogged about the connection to the Seattle Storm with Kobe Bryant. 

Los Angeles Sparks=95

Joe Bryant also died 271 days after his bday. 
The 58th prime number is 271. 
Kobe Bryant=58
Los Angeles Lakers=58

So many other things such as how he died from a stroke 38 days before Kobe's bday. 

Stroke=38
Joe Bryant=38
I accidentally didn't change the year, and I noticed that if you go from Kobe's bday last year to his father's bday this year, it's a span of 424 days. 
424 the big number with Trump. 
Kobe broke his nose 4 months 24 days before the 2012 Batman Theater Shooting. This lead him to wear the Batman looking Mask. 

A big thing I previously talked about with Kobe was Michael J. Fox and Teen Wolf releasing on Kobe's bday. 
The blog post where I talked about Jack Black being important was also about Michael J. Fox and the date 10/6. 

Considering 424 is synced to Capital letters...

VOLCANO=157(FB)
Kobe Bryant=157
Jellybean=157













3 comments:

  1. Crazy man I actually made a video about his death and it has the same numbers. I didn't see that he died 271 days after his bday but 271 is in the video. He died 172 days after the anniversary of Kobe's death and When Kobe died Kobe was exactly 172 Mercury years old while his dad was exactly 271.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sean's been covering a ton of the father son stuff and I actually had a dream about my father's funeral. Kobe's dad and my dad were born 33 days apart in the same year. In the dream my oldest brother was giving eulogy then I got up and sang This Little Light of Mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my video I show that Kobe and Joe were born exactly 99 Mercury years apart. Kobe died exactly 99 days after his dad's birthday. Jupiter = 99 ordinal

    ReplyDelete