Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Stock Market on Truck After I Blogged About Trump and Stock Market Theme



On 7/14/24, I blogged about the Trump assassination attempt and the connection to the Stock Market crash.

The next day one of the first things I had to do at work was put a road cone in our shed. As I came out of the shed, I saw this truck with the words "Stock Market" in big letters.

It's from the local company Sullivan Supply.

Sullivan Supply=316(FB) and 219

Trump assassination attempt was 3 months 16 days before the Stock Market Crash anniversary.

Donald Trump=316(FB)

JD Vance born 316 days before Trump's bday.

Herbert Hoover=316(FB)

So on..

The owner of the company also sums to 219. I'm positive he doesn't this knowledge..Just to prove my point again that this happens all of the time.

But recall how 219 is a number I've associated with a MONEY theme. It was connected to Kamala Harris, who was born the same day Herbert Hoover died.


Something that I just realized..

Stock Market=213(FB)

Volcano=213(FB)

I've been talking about Money/Volcano Theme and the importance of 213.

10/6 is 8 months 8 days before Trump's bday.

Trump=88

88 a big number with him.

JD Vance synced to Volcano symbolism.






 

1 comment:

  1. Vance born on the 76,000th day from America's founding. July 24th will be the 88888th day since the discovery of Uranus

    ReplyDelete