Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Free Will In Old Zoloft Comment and Talking About Free Willy At Work Today-Pope Francis 312

 



I looked back at my old posts about getting a comment on the Zoloft commercial. The last time I blogged about a comment on this video was 6/14/2017....the last time I got a comment though, was on 5/26/2023. 

I just find this interesting as 6/14 is Donald Trump's bday. 

If you look at the post on 6/14, I was talking about the number 312 being important to the Jesuits...Such as...

Pope=312(Sumerian)
Jorge Mario Bergoglio=312
Ignatius of Loyola became a Saint on 3/12. 
So on..

Anyway, due to this, I looked up how far away today is from Pope Francis bday. Of course, it would be 4 months 18 days. 
Today is also a span of 4 months 18 days after 3/12. 

I also blogged how I had a synchronicity with my neighbors house that day, because they had a 312 address....Oddly enough, my other 2 neighbors died shortly after that post....
Bump died on 7/30/2017. 
My Grandma died on 9/24/17. 
Recall they were my only other neighbors, and they were born 56 days apart in 1934...and then died 56 days apart in 2017. 

Zoloft=316(Primes)
The main reason I am making this post is that I also talked about "Free Will" in that old post. I mentioned it more than once...
I find this funny, because I was randomly talking about the film "Free Willy" at work today...and I can't shake the thought that there may be something important to that film now. 

If you go from the last time I had a comment on this video...5/26/2023 to the anniversary of Free Willy(7/16)...it's a span of 418 days. 





No comments:

Post a Comment