Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Harvey Weinstein Gets Covid and Retrial Set For Charles Manson's Bday(11/12)

 


I wanted to blog about this before I forget....I've been talking about the 2017 Narrative with Marilyn Manson/Charles Manson/JFK/Stand By Me.....and remember that narrative was linked to Harvey Weinstein. 

We recently had a story of Harvey Weinstein getting Covid on 7/25/2024. 

As I was looking at other stories about Harvey, I found that he is getting a retrial for the rape charges on 11/12/2024. 

This is perfect, as it is Charles Manson's bday. This year it's the 317th day, but typically it's the 316th day of the year. 

Harvey also born on 3/19. 
3/19 is another important thing I have been mentioning in relation to Kamala Harris/Simpson's episode....Joe Biden falling up the stairs....Volcano Symbolism. 









2 comments:

  1. So, a Catholic Priest crossed in front of me today. It's really a rare site for where I am. I mean way more black cats have crossed in front of me in my life than Catholic priests.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then right after that Billy Joel was on the radio and said "You Catholic girls start much too late"

      Delete