Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Jack Black/Tenacious D In News After I Blogged About Him-Dream/Train Theme amd Other Synchronicities

 


Jack Black is in the news today for canceling his tour. It was because Kyle of Tenacious D made a comment about wishing Trump would've died.

This comes a few weeks after I blogged about Jack Black and thinking there is something I'm supposed to see with him.

In my post I was talking about the Dream Theme that is connected to Trainwrecks.

Of course, Kyle Gass is in another band called Trainwreck. He is also 64 years old..and recall that 6 and 4 are big with the Trainwreck/Dream Theme.



Kyle Gass was in a film called, "Jacob's Ladder." This funny as the shooter of Donald Trump was from BETHEL Park...and Bethel comes from the story of Jacob's Ladder.


It also says he was in the Good Charlotte music video for Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous....this is odd, because on 7/11, I randomly listened to the Good Charlotte album this song is on while at work...I had such a strong/weird urge to listen to it, that I took a screenshot thinking it may be important lol.
A bit later in the day, I went to Zachs blog and he had a post about Benji Gregory, which I thought was funny due to the Good Charlotte member Benji Madden.
It also says Kyle Gass was in the Foo Fighter video for Learn to Fly..
This stands out, because on 7/13, I noticed that the Post Malone-Morgan Wallen song, "I had Some Help," sounds just like "Learning to Fly" by Tom Petty.

Dave Grohl is the devil in the Tenacious D movie...recall my syncs with Studio 666 had to do with Aleister Crowley and also Eminem, who just released a new album...

The Tenacious D movie, The Pick of Destiny came out on the JFK assassination anniversary 
too lol.

Tenacious D=316(FB)
Donald Trump=316(FB)
So on..

One last thing that stands out. This happened at a concert in Australia. Recall that Australia was important to why my Buffy the Vampire Slayer Theme began in 2017...on the JFK assassination anniversary.



















 







3 comments:

  1. I wonder about the actor Pruitt Taylor VANCE. He was also in Jacob's Ladder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just looked him up and had a major Mandela Effect. I guess it's Pruitt Taylor VINCE. I've always thought it was Vance.

      Delete
  2. Jack Black d.o.b.
    8/28
    Donald Trump = 828
    Chad Gable Head Wound = 828
    Political Assassination of Donald Trump = 828
    Dead Man Walking

    ReplyDelete