Thursday, June 20, 2024

Synchronicity with Roger Miller and Supernatural-Dream Theme-Aleister Crowley

 

I finally decided I will try and watch "Supernatural." Considering the connection to Aleister Crowley and I'm waiting on the new episodes of "Evil," I figured I'd watch it. 

I'm turned it on tonight, and it's on the 14th episode called "Nightmares." What's funny though, is that I've had the Roger Miller song "Dang Me" in my head. As I'm watching this episode, there is a part where Sam has a psychic vision that a guy named Roger Miller is going to die. 
I looked up Roger Miller and his only child that has a Wikipedia page is named Dean Miller. I thought this was funny, considering Dean and Sam on Supernatural. 

Dean Miller=184(FB)
Roger Miller=184(FB)
Supernatural=184(FB)

Interesting too that the episode is called "Nightmare." I've been talking about the Dream theme and how it relates to the Psychic theme. So it makes perfect sense with this synchronicity. 

Nightmare=410(Satanic) and 410(Eng Ext)
I've blogged not too long ago that I keep seeing the number 410. It was in posts about the Dream/Tornado/Train Theme....and also Aleister Crowley....so interesting it would be in the Satanic Cipher....
English Extended always important to my synchronicities too. 

Sam also has a DREAM in the beginning about another guy dying. 

Dang Me=418(Rev Primes)

This cipher and number important to Aleister Crowley. 

I'm pretty sure that I had the song in my head, because I saw my friend Pat was playing a show tonight. He does that song acoustic and for whatever the reason, the picture put that song in my head. Actually, I went back and looked at the picture, and it was from a show on 6/12...lol...Facebook just decided to let me see it a week too late. 

Today is also a span of 198 days before Roger Miller's bday. 
198 a number with the HELL theme. 

Well, gonna finish watching the episode...

Actually, I have to add this thought. In the beginning of this episode, a man dies from carbon monoxide in his garage. I had a friend years ago that died the same way. He was is the brother of the people I know from Minden, where the tornado hit earlier this year...all connected to my Dream theme. He also died on 6/12, so it stands out with this flyer actually being for 6/12 and not today. 

When typing his name out on the Gematrinator, my finger slipped and I missed the last letter "a." His name missing this letter sums to 184(FB). 

Jessie Mez=184(FB)

He also grew up in the same town where the psychic from my dream theme lives. And guess what her husbands name sums too? 

Daniel Gaul=184(FB)

Just can't make it up. For sure, was supposed to have Roger Miller in my head while watching this episode. I feel like I'm supposed to get ahold of the psychic lady from Facebook to be honest. Maybe she can help me with the link I feel I am missing? 














2 comments:

  1. I tried getting into that show a while back, but I just couldn't do it. I'm sure it has a lot of interesting symbolism though. I've been thinking about Roger Miller too. I'm not sure why because it's been sporadic over the last couple of weeks. Psychics are snake oil salesman, however you'll probably still get more symbols to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of 612
    As I posted on Kodi's last video with Corpus Christi
    FAB (612)
    Seventy = 474
    Massacre = 474
    Kyrie had been in NBA 4744 days
    Ukraine = 474

    Today Russia dropped the Beast Bomb
    Beast Bomb = 474
    FAB 3000
    FAB Three Thousand = 70
    FAB (612)
    World War = 612
    Start of World War III = 474
    Twenty Twenty Four World War Three Start Date = 474

    Always a story within the story by the numbers

    ReplyDelete