Sunday, June 23, 2024

Mount Rainier Volcano Story on CNN and the Indiana Fever Falling to 7-11-Aleister Crowley/Volcano Theme

                                        


I've been following a theme with Volcano's that is linked to my son Alistair from 2021. 

Today there was a headline story about Mount Rainier being the volcano that scientists are watching the most in the US. 

Go figure that today would be 4 months 18 days before my bday.

418 is the big number with Aleister Crowley, and is also connected to my children. 

Further, today is 2 months 8 days before my son Alistair's bday. 

Volcano=28

Mount Rainier=209(FB)
Recall that last year I was talking about Volcano's and Hawaii due to synchronicity, and then 209 days after my bday, a volcano erupted in Hawaii. 

After I saw this story, I looked at the WNBA games today. Sunday's are usually slow at work, so I figured I would turn on a game and bet on one to kill time. 

I noticed the Indiana Fever could become 7-11 if they lost today. 

I also have a post where I had synchronicity with Caitlin, that was synced to Caitlin Clark/Aleister Crowley and Volcano's with Seattle. 

So today being 4 months 18 days before my bday...and the number 711 being important to Aleister Crowley and myself, I bet on Chicago. They were favored pre-game, so I waited until the Fever had a small lead so the odds went up. Not like it was a huge bet lol, but I still think it's funny that Chicago won syncing to my thoughts. 

In relation to Yellowstone, recall that the Gambling theme is synced to Citrine, which is a Yellow Stone, that is supposed to bring wealth. Also, recall that I thought I would win big on 4/18 due to this theme, but ended up losing bad. 


I also have to add this, because I know Zach won't do it. I was reading his blog about this story and he mentions his college professor talking about the threat of Mount Rainier. He looked the guy up and saw that he died 7 years ago. 
Notice the guy was born on 8/2 and died on 9/6...

So he died 35 days after his bday and born on 8/2...

Volcano=35 and 82

If this was anyone that Zach didn't know, it would be a ritual by the Jesuits or some crap lol. 

Catholic=35

The point is that this happens all of the time, and Zach is probably supposed to understand something from the connection, but he just refuses to learn more about what he is teaching. 
If these connections are happening all of the time, then how can a person PROVE when it's in the media that it's some ritual? It could be a synchronicity with the people in the news as well. Zach just always seems to skip over anything like this, and brush it off like it's a rare thing, but it's not. I've been trying so hard to not care about him or his decodes, but the fact is that he teaches people things that aren't true, and they fall into it, because they've been groomed by the controlled conspiracy movement. And, he's the guy that everyone finds and knows when it comes to Gematria. Knowing how many people fall victim to him, it makes it hard to move on, and I feel obligated to continually point it out. 
Today is even 28 days before Zach's bday. 
Volcano=28

Oddly enough, that guy has name gematria to the Umbrella symbolism too. 
John Holloway=166 and 218(FB)
Both numbers important to the Umbrella/Mind Control Theme. 
He also died a span of 319 days before Zach's bday. 

Rainier=319(Satanic)
Think about this in relation to how I'm seeing this with Aleister Crowley. 

319 was also a big number with the Volcano Symbolism connected to my son/NASCAR so on..

I blogged about this number a bunch a while back with 418, due to the connections to Zach/Prince and 319. 
You know what's even crazier....I went to Mount Rainier years ago...I can't remember the exact dates, but I wasn't old enough to drink...So probably 2002-2003....but we met up with a guy named Lynn Smith, and he drove us up Mount Rainier and told us about it and whatnot. 

I wondered if this guy had a Facebook, or what his bday was. When searching, the only post that comes up is one where his nephew shared his obituary. Of course, this post was from 6/23/2014...so it's odd this Mount Rainier story would come up on 6/23/2024. 

I should also point out, that I dated this guys niece, and she had just broke up with me before my trip to Seattle. I didn't even know this guy at all, so it was odd when we met up with her uncle in Seattle of all places. 

Lynn Paul Smith=184

I've been blogging about this number in my last few posts. 

Before I end this post....I haven't posted in a while about the date 6/24...but it is a day I've been waiting for with the Bridge/Earthquake symbolism and a few other things....I didn't realize that it is also a span of 4 months 18 days before my bday...so this makes me think it's important still. Probably just another riddle for the next synchronicity lol, but we will see what we get. 

































3 comments:

  1. You should follow Sean's channel. He's been showing a ton of 418 stuff and having crazy syncs with it. He was born 418 days after Jennifer Lawrence. A week or two ago he discovered Trump turned 666 lunar months old on 4/18/00 then Logan Paul had Trump on his 418th episode

    https://youtube.com/@se4nofthes44d?si=lC2Bb0VdUCudPuGx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 6/23/1989 was 418 days before Jennifer Lawrence was born

      Delete
  2. Hopefully you caught the comment about Donald Sutherland dying 624 days after Mr Harrigan's Phone premiered. Anyways in lite of the Bridge stuff kinda interesting that Donald died 326 days after Paul Reubens

    ReplyDelete